Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default PotW: Week 5 Entry

Here, this time the rules of the previous PotWs have been posted, therefore there should be little confussion about what to do. However as the rules do not state ... I will allow the entrants to add brigtness and a SIMPLE border ONLY, as many people get very dark photos when using TDU Photomode.

Cropping: Yes
    Resizing: Has to be 800x600 or less!
    Brighteneing: Yes (to a degree)
    Contrasting: No
    Border: Yes (simple)
    Atistic Effects: No
    Bluring: (outside the TDU photomode, no) but it is allowed if it was done in the TDU photomode.
    Colour level changing: no

The theme this week is to be Ferraris. Any Ferrari, any color, anywhere, and any amount of cars in each shot. However no other type of car is allowed to be visible. This theme is hopefully not too difficult. But please do not just real one of your previous pictures off, for the spirit of the PotW, please go out and experiment with the glorious Photomode and Bring a new picture to the entry, which you're proud of

I will not accept photos which are larger than 800x600, as if you cba to change the size, then I definately can't. This is a thing which speed has been to soft on [No offence me old pal!]

Sorry Speed for taking your job,but as you're no-where to be seen on MSN, I decided to open it up, as it should really be onto PotW 5 Vote, but there you go ... Credit for this wonderful weekly "competition" still goes to Speed, I have just posted the next vote thread, not taken the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    As MadMax says, we like comments to help us take better photos in the future, don't be too mean though
    Images must be 800x600 or less.There is a 15 entrant maximum, so if it comes to it, the first 15 will be the ones entered. The poll will start on 16th November, Or if all slots get filled, then it will begin sooner.
    Please Note, this is just an idea created by me, it is not an Official Atari Event or anything, and therefore there is no actual prize other that to be featured in the magazine as mentioned above, it's all just a bit of fun

Rules:
    - 800 x 600 Photos please, so people with big screens don't have too much of an advantage.
    - Preferably no borders, but a simple one is fine, nothing to extravegant however.
    - All images should be posted in thumbnail form so the page does not take ages to load for everyone.

Thank you
    Photo of the Week 5 Entrants:
    1. Speed
    2. Zurious
    3. ScaR
    4. Mb
    RB26DETT
    6. Iced_Bullet
    7. CarboyX
    8. Car Freak
    10. S71NG3R
    11. ShadowGT
    12. MadMax
    -Lr-SpeedraceR

Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 15/11/07 at 06:39 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Sorry Speed for taking your job,but as you're no-where to be seen on MSN
    Rofl, was at work but yeah sure, good theme btw etc etc.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Iced you really can't stop posting can you . I thought you were meant to be doing Graphics homework and your meant to be 'VERY BUSY' . Nah just kidding, glad you got the next photocomp up as speed was just too late. Better luck next time So next time it's a race to post up the next one?

4. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

My Newly Bought Enzo:
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 10/11/07 at 23:04 PM.

5. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Your pic is bigger than 800x600 btw, Beware! Lol.

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Changed my entry like I said I would

Last edited by Speed; 13/11/07 at 14:43 PM.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Your pic is bigger than 800x600 btw, Beware! Lol.
    Found out how(Cropping) Sort of, but 876x551 is the closest I can get it. Please let me in.
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 08/11/07 at 22:32 PM.

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    Found out how, but 876x551 is the closest I can get it. Please let me in.
    www.photobucket.com

You have to sign up, but every picture you upload gets automatically resized to 800 x 600.

9. Zurious is offline Rusted Banger

Here is my entry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Test Drive Album -->
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Zurious/...itedRandomPics

10. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    www.photobucket.com

You have to sign up, but every picture you upload gets automatically resized to 800 x 600.
    I can't give my personal info away, like the number.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

To be honest 800x600 should not be the only size as that is a 4:3 format and some people will be playing on widescreen thus 800x450 should also be allowed.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Found out how(Cropping) Sort of, but 876x551 is the closest I can get it. Please let me in.
    What's that about. You can resize your picture with Photoshop.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I don't know how.

14. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    To be honest 800x600 should not be the only size as that is a 4:3 format and some people will be playing on widescreen thus 800x450 should also be allowed.
    Good point mine will have to be this size. Yes it sucks having a widescreen monitor.

Or I have to cut the ends off I guess.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

15. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Here is mine....

16. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

17. RB26DETT is offline Banned

here's my entry:

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well resizing is very easy. Picasa does the job. Just open the picture in it, and click resize.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    www.photobucket.com

Thanks for this info, I'd never really twigged that this happens

I can't give my personal info away, like the number.
    You dont really have to ... Nothing gets displayed on your profile etc

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Which is why I said any photo LARGER than 800x600 is not allowed, which is I thought people would know that 800x450 is allowed. It always has been

Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    Good point mine will have to be this size. Yes it sucks having a widescreen monitor.

Or I have to cut the ends off I guess.
    See my reply to Diablo ^

E: My Entry (My Newly Painted and Suped up 575 Maranello with Nissan Skyline rims)

Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 09/11/07 at 16:53 PM.

19. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I'm talking about giving it to the site to.

20. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You do not have to give your personal details away, I signed Promary_Drift up, and took a screen shot. All the details apart from 'country of origin' and 'email' and 'gender' are false.

No one will be able to tell you've lied, and I'm sure they wont care if you dont spam, and hack their system. After all they have t respect that you dont want to give you personal details away.

You could put your name as 'Car' (-first name) 'boyX' (-second name) - simple
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 123 Last