1. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Question just a few general questions

Does anyone know how can Atari stop people cheating on line with tdu?
    Playing nfs mw online last night (this is what it's like when you can't get
    Test drive unlimited yet!) racing identical cars (bmw gtr) and the other player 3 times in a row beat me by at least 30 seconds. I don't mind losing, but they were having a ! It's a pity that 360 and pc will be on different servers as it would have been great to see Diablo and around 100 exotic cars in tow! LOL!

2. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Default Re: just a few general questions

let the cheaters use their hacks while we cruize

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by ZSpider »
    let the cheaters use their hacks while we cruize
    Even though I won't get PC Version of TDU but Amen Brother!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Abddevil is offline Just a Skidmark

Well let the cheaters cheat but i think there is away to stop that, if there is away in WoW then there must be away in TDU but i think its very hard to find out, and if there is one important cheat to do it will be getting money, and really you dont have to care about it coz hardcore gamers dont cheat