1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default [video] Pagani Zonda F 'Ring Record

BADNED at Forzacentral posted this and it's not to be missed!

Since September 25th 2007 the Pagani Zonda F Clubsport holds the lap record on the Nürburgring Nordschleife for production supercars.
    Professional race driver and Nordschleife expert Marc Basseng lapped the Ring in a blistering time of 7:27.82.

Now we can enjoy that run in video form. To watch the video in a better resolution please click here.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I've posted that in the original topic.... Nugget?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You posted the link directly to the Flash Video, not many people can play that right off, this one is embedded into the page meaning you just click and watch.

Good try though.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Mb

Yes, but this quality quite sucks tbh

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Yes, but this quality quite sucks tbh
    Did you click the part that says:
    To watch the video in a better resolution please click here.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Mb

No cause i only saw the embedded thing

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Great video, do they on;y get one shot at it as there were a bit bits there where it could have been done more smoothly and get a quicker time. Good driving though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .