Topic:

This sucks..

1. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Default This sucks..

I dont think we will ever get another DLC pack for TDU..It sucks, i play TDU every day, and it is still my faorite game of all time..Ive been waiting for the infiniti G35 but i doubt ill ever get it now..Come on people get at least ONE more out for us!

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well think yourself lucky you've even had 1 DLC! Us PC'ers havnt even sniffed one, Unless you call the patch one ... But still you've had at least 5, and 6 is supposed to be in the pipeline (even if it's 1 month late)

I think I'd be quite happy with 5 DLCs tbh ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

It's never been confirmed for PC has it, IB? I think getting your hopes up for it was the main reason you're disappointed. Get a 360 and get TDU for that! It's only £18 at Play.com. You'd get to play all us lovely folks too!

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I thought they said there was not going to be PC DLC from the begining didn't they? If they said they would and they don't be annoyed but as I don't think they did they didn't sell you somthing thats not there, photomode cough cough.

As for Xbox DLC, given up with the game now compleatly, even before my disk split in half.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I thought they said there was not going to be PC DLC from the begining didn't they? If they said they would and they don't be annoyed but as I don't think they did they didn't sell you somthing thats not there, photomode cough cough.

As for Xbox DLC, given up with the game now compleatly, even before my disk split in half.
    If I remember correctly: ATARI stated that there was going to be MONTHLY patches/DLC for the PC. They obviously were just being EA like...

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I gave up on TDU cause Atari really messed it up with the connection, hax0rz and not giving there promises. Everything is LATE...

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

ScaR they never said there would be DLC for the PC, in fact The_Mole said there wouldn't be as there is no viable means of distribution then because of the interest in it Atari started talking about it and discussing ways of actually providing a distribution of premium content. The funny thing is noone really wants to see Atari go under but they object to paying a couple of notes in their currency for extra cars.

Unfortunately I have heard nothing more on this lately.
    I'm a bit mental.