1. -DeaFen0- is offline Hardcore Gamer, Whatelse?

Default Nov. 23- TDU Crusin' Time!

I know I haven't been on these forums for all that long, but
    even I have noticed a lacking community for the PS2.

So I have decided to try to have a little cruise on Oahu during a
    good portion of Nov. 23, most likely in the morning to the afternoon.

Anybody can make suggestions on where to go and what to do, and
    everybody's welcome. Just tell me in advance who'll be comin'. and we'll
    decide on FREE-RIDE or just a diner challenge, possibly a 2 Viaggio Grande
    (if they're possible, haven't tried yet). I myself will be driving a Stage 3
    Pagani Zonda C12, in case you guys want a little heads up on the competition. Oh, and lets make the Koenigseggs, Saleens, and Chryslers a
    little rare, OK? Lets find some racers with a little personality and skill!
    (Although theres nothing wrong with Koenigseggs, Saleens, and Chryslers!)

So come on in, and lets make our own TDU PS2 Community!
    Zonda, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche Lover. Europeans astound me, and I'm only a 14 year old American who watches Top Gear and is obsessed with video games.
    P.S.- It feels like I'm filling out my personals on some dating site (not that I have).

2. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

oh snap dude, I haven't logged in for a while and I guess I missed this, lol. Hey post up if you wanna try for this again sometime.