1. Location: Germany | Posts: 4 |   #1
    Just a Skidmark

Default TDU start with 1 gb ram?

Hi people ..

Is there any trick to TDU 2 start with 1 gb ram?

For me it is always the error message that I do not meet the minimum requirements!

advertisement

hope you can help me somehow ...

2. Sponsored Links

3. Location: B | Posts: 269 |   #2
    Sportscar Racer

None as far as I know. I've try to get it to run on an old comp of mine too, but meh. Most likely there won't be any fix either as 2 GB of RAM is verybasic, and afaik, even low end comps come with 3-4?

Try getting a new 1 gig stick, they're really cheap. Don't think there will be any movement on this part with all the problems people who run the game are facing.

4. Location: United Kingdom | Posts: 1,032 |   #3
    Keep Walking

I don't think you will ever start the game with 1GB ram, but trying out on Windows XP may be a good option.

5. Location: Liverpool, England | Posts: 3,545 |   #4
    Spongify

Unfortunately, the requirements are that.

The two options are:
    *Purchase more RAM
    *Leave the game on the shelf until you get more RAM

In the UK, you can't take the game back if your PC doesn't meet the requirements. As for Germany, I have no idea what the Customer rights are, so check with the store you purchased off. Over here it's your own fault if you don't read the back to see if the game is compatible.

RAM is cheap anyways, but if you only have 1GB RAM, then the rest of your components probably wouldnt run TDU2 terribly well anyway.

6. Location: Stretford End, Manchester | Posts: 3,488 |   #5
    Drivin' a German Whip

Yeah. RAM is very cheap nowadays. 6GB for $50 or so..

7. Location: South UK | Posts: 90 |   #6
    Are you wasted?

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge  
    Unfortunately, the requirements are that.

The two options are:
    *Purchase more RAM
    *Leave the game on the shelf until you get more RAM

In the UK, you can't take the game back if your PC doesn't meet the requirements. As for Germany, I have no idea what the Customer rights are, so check with the store you purchased off. Over here it's your own fault if you don't read the back to see if the game is compatible.

RAM is cheap anyways, but if you only have 1GB RAM, then the rest of your components probably wouldnt run TDU2 terribly well anyway.
    thats really only 1 option aint it

but yh get more ram for like 4. if u do get tdu2 working, ull probably wana use my shadow fix mod, it will make ur game run a lot faster