1. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

Default HSVxSEXY_TIME?

hello hello hello

my real name is mike, my in game name is my username on these forums, im 16, 17 in january, i live in Notiingham in england (best city in the world BTW ) ummmmm and add me on xfire its snipingfieldops or just PM me for my MSN, and also if anyone has teamspeak, let me know and i can come on yours or you come on mine, either way

cya laters, hope to see you in-game guys

normally thrashing around a black 575 M maranello full tune :P

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hey

I guess you play TDU on the PC, as you mentioned your XFire and Teamspeak ...

We try to hold events - well it's mainly me who organises the PC events 8-) as we're very busy lately as the younger members are hitting GCSEs / AS Levels or A Levels and just work is annoying. But we try to have an event once or twice a week on a friday or saturday night
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Welcome to the site.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Heh, since I bothered you to sign up I better say welcome

(I made the sig )

5. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome to the forum.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

6. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Hey, welcome