Thread: Raulongo

1. Raulongo is offline Fulltime Cruiser

Default Raulongo

Hi guys!

I am Thom and I am completely new on TDU. I saw some video's of the on youtube friday, and I could just think of one thing: Tomorrow I will buy it!
    And so I did. Unfortunately my father's PC isn't able to run it so I have to wait a whole week before I can play it on my PC at my mother's place! (I know it can run it)

I read the game is already out for al while and the '2' version is coming soon but I hope a lot of people stil play it online!

I will overlook the forum now!

2. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to TDU..
    The TDU2 is only rumoured, as far as I know. And yes TDU has been out for around 1 year now, but still an awesome game. And yet again welcome.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Welcome, I though 2 has been announced but may be wrong, there is a post as a sticky somewhere.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Welcome, I though 2 has been announced but may be wrong, there is a post as a sticky somewhere.
    Here you go

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

to the forum Thom, unlucky in the waiting to play but as the old saying goes "good things comes to those who wait".
    I'm a bit mental.

6. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome to the forum.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Howdy Hopefully it will work on your Mother's computer ... the worth is definately worth it, I waited in total around 3 months for me to be able to play TDU but it was definately worth it, even if the wait was agonising

Hope to see you in TDU:C competitions and cruises!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

9. Raulongo is offline Fulltime Cruiser

Thanks for all the positive replies! And I will 100% sure participate is cruises and challenges! I must figure it out how it will work but I will succeed in that I think

10. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

welcome man, i only signed up to the forums about 2 days ago, but im pretty active in TDU and have been for some time, look forward to cruising with the PC guys sometime, and have a good time when you can play it mate

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

11. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome to the forum dude!