1. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Default Doth Thou Want A Wii For Christmas?

If you're after a Wii for Christmas but just can't find them and don't want to pay 500 on ebay head over to Newitts. They're a bit pricy themselves at 250 with just Wii Sports, but if you're desperate, though not desperate enough to pay 500 on ebay, head on over there.

If Diablo or Baldred see this as advertising then remove it, I just thought I'd help my fellow gamers out with Christmas just around the corner!

http://www.newitts.com/product/IT025...Wii_Sports.htm

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You can then in Game, there not in short supply anymore are they?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

They are indeed. Go to wiipreorder or whatever it is and nowhere has them as of 10 mins ago.

I think Nintendo are doing it on purpose. The best selling console of this generation and it is on short supply. Make people sweat over it and rush to get one and they'll sell every single console they make.
    Last edited by SupermAnthony; 02/11/07 at 21:22 PM.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

They are in very short supply. At the large retailer i work at (see my avatar for clues) they sell as soon as they come in stock. It was only Monday when we received 4000 consoles, within 1 hour they had all sold. If your wanting one for Christmas i would put your name on a waiting list tomorrow, as if you don't do it soon, it is very unlikely that you will get one before Christmas without paying extortionate prices.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i got one at a great price off ebay, but to be honest i bought cause of the hype, used it twice, now its gathering dust

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    i got one at a great price off ebay, but to be honest i bought cause of the hype, used it twice, now its gathering dust
    hmmm i can find out shipping cost to singapore

7. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Wii's are only good when you have lots of people around (usually drunk) and want to have a bash at it.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.au »
    Wii's are only good when you have lots of people around (usually drunk) and want to have a bash at it.

True but if enough people get one then we can all play online

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

too much like hard work for me

10. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i bought my sister one for £179.99 before the prices jumped ^^

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

11. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Haha they sold out already. I think posting this on Yahoo! Answers helped a bit :P

12. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

If anyone still wants one woolworth's get them in on a weekly basis on there website.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

13. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

TBH, i wouldnt get a wii, my mate had one the day they came out and he had it a couple of months and sold it cuz it just gets boring, the graphics are already generic compared to other console, i spose tho, if your after gruop fun there ok, but otherwise, myself, i wouldnt bother

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!