1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default New Clarkson DVD

Clarkson's supercar showdown

Jeremy sets out to find the ultimate car in his new DVD, Clarkson: Supercar Showdown.

Filmed at the exclusive Ascari race track in southern Spain, Jeremy takes out some of Europe's finest supercars, including Ferrari's 599 and F430, Lambo's Gallardo Spyder and Murcielago, the Audi R8, Ascari's A10 and the Porsche 911 GT3.

Oh, and something called the Bugatti Veyron...

To help him on his quest, Clarkson's also drafted in the Stig and Nürburgring ace Sabine Schmitt.

Just in case you're not already convinced, then you can watch this preview video.

Sounds good, doesn't it? Put it on your Christmas list.

So, Clarkson: Supercar Showdown, out November 5.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

These are to expensive and only last an hour, will still buy though if I can find for under a tenner, nice info +rep if i can.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Already on my Xmas list along with his new book

Edit:
    If you buy it from amazon you get an bonus disc of behind the scenes and its only £11.98.

Linkage:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...371_pe_snp_MNA
    Last edited by Nodz86; 02/11/07 at 19:03 PM.

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Ok, that G-Wiz not being able to stand up to a table is funny, but man destroying that Renault Alpine is really sad

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

its most likely a replica, my clarkson DVD is now on Pre-order!

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The book you can get for a tenner. 2 for £20 in WHSmith, half price in Waterstones and Borders. Might have to buy that one. The dvd i'll look around see if I can get cheaper

Only just seen the other disk (didn't read properly) thats probably worth it then.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Do they sell it in the US?

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Amazon.com has one dvd and a few book but not a lot so dosn't look like it.
    -----