Thread: New here.

1. Potato195 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default New here.

Hello everyone. This is a first for me, being on a forum website that is, but I really enjoyed TDU and thought it might be nice to talk to others who enjoy it also. I don't actually own it, being that I only have PS2, but I'm planning on spending my precious money (alot of it) on an XBox 360 and the game. I rented it for my friend last weekend and I haven't slept much since. Anyways, I'm glad to be a new member here and I'd enjoy talking to all of you.

-Mateo Pagani

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: New here.

Hi there Potato (cool name but huh?) welcome to TDU Central. You're right about the game it's really really fun and addictive in a strange way and when you finally pick it up for yourself you'll get to savour the full course meal that is TDU !

Thanks for joining and we'll (eventually) see you on the island !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Carlos is offline Just a Skidmark

Hi Spud

4. Potato195 is offline Just a Skidmark

I should have explained before. I got the nickname in 3rd grade when I moved to the U.S. from Uruguay. Some retard thought that the name Mateo rhymed with the word potato. It turns out everyone calls me that now in school. Oh yeah, and they say my last name, Pagani, rhymes with the word salami.

I.NEED.TDU

-Potato Salami

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If anything you have a cool name and could easily be called Zonda.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Mirza360 is offline Fall Out Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    If anything you have a cool name and could easily be called Zonda.
    exactly...it would be kinda cool if yo nickname was Zonda....jus like Diablo...lol...although i'd much prefer Zonda..

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Potato195 »
    I should have explained before. I got the nickname in 3rd grade when I moved to the U.S. from Uruguay. Some retard thought that the name Mateo rhymed with the word potato. It turns out everyone calls me that now in school. Oh yeah, and they say my last name, Pagani, rhymes with the word salami.

I.NEED.TDU

-Potato Salami
    Well if I'm ever in the US and near you I'll knock that kid for you! Welcome mate..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

zonda, diablo and dodgem, i guess i got the short straw for car related nicknames

welcome
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

wats up spud or should i say bud, enjot the site