1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default Are You a Talent, a Lifer, or a Mandarin?

You are a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Are you a Talent, a Lifer, or a Madarin?

Test yourself here: http://www.tomorrowland.us/tlm/

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

You are a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Your scores:
    Talent: 41%
    Lifer: 38%
    Mandarin: 54%

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You are a Lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

Your scores:

Lifer: 59%
    Mandarin: 38%

Didn't really work for me tbh

Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

This is for older people really, well late 20's +
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah I guessed seeing as most of the questions are about jobs etc. Seems funny though that everyone who has done it though is under 17 xD (Yes Speed, only just under )
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    You are a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Your scores:
    Mandarin: 54%

Same here, is that a positive thing?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

You are a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Your scores:

Talent: 59%
    Lifer: 49%
    Mandarin: 31%

8. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

It didn't work well for me because I'm 12, I didn't do an SAT or have to worry about retirement yet. LOL

9. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

You are a Talent!

Your scores:

Talent: 62%
    Mandarin: 36%

10. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

They gave me talent but I got 41% for all of them..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

11. MaDaSp7 is offline 1993 - 2003

You are a Lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

Your scores:

Talent: 51%
    Lifer: 56%
    Mandarin: 41%

LOL, the last sentence is rather fitting.
    "Risk it for the biscuit, as my dad says" - Lewis Hamilton

"If you make a car too adjustable people fiddle with it and most drivers haven't got a clue what they're doing" - Gordon Murray

12. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

I'm 15 so I can't really take it, but looking at the result descriptions, I think I'm most probably a Talent...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...