1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default The Suzi Perry Show Returns tonight (29/10/07) ... sorry Gadget Show

Yes the Gadget show returns tonight in the 'Fifth Gear' slot

got some cool stuff on the first show ... iPhone vs N95 ... although I've already played with both as mates already have them ... and also robotic pets (judging from the website) with possibly one of the coolest toys ever ... Pleo ... a robotic dinosaur with shed loads of sensors and stuff, invented my a man who created stress for parents all over the world ... he invented the furby!

also there's a 'brainiac'/'mythbusters' bit where they try to make a water rocket powered car!
    Oh and of course Suzi is one of the presenters
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Lol good title. Is normally a good program so will watch certainly.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hmmmm iPhone or Nokia N95?

and wtf a Prize fund in excess of £14,000!!!! I know this show is famous for the prize funds, but cummon, £14,000 is emence!

OMG that robotic Car tranformer, the snake and dinosaur!!!! *droools* Technology these days is fantastic!
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 29/10/07 at 20:25 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. craigie is offline I have the...

does anyone else not find suzi perry fit?

there are much fitter girls....

and i have a Nokia N95 - superb peice of phone engineering!
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

5. MaDaSp7 is offline 1993 - 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    and wtf a Prize fund in excess of 14,000!!!! I know this show is famous for the prize funds, but cummon, 14,000 is emence
    I'm sure with the entry fee of 1 and the easy question they get enough people entering to cover the cost.
    "Risk it for the biscuit, as my dad says" - Lewis Hamilton

"If you make a car too adjustable people fiddle with it and most drivers haven't got a clue what they're doing" - Gordon Murray

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by craigie »
    does anyone else not find suzi perry fit?

there are much fitter girls....

and i have a Nokia N95 - superb peice of phone engineering!
    Perhaps that's because she's old enough to be your mum?

Personally I'd chop my right arm off for her!

Oh if you want to find more about Pleo (the dinosaur) go to www.ugobe.com
    Last edited by YeOldeTDUMan; 30/10/07 at 10:17 AM.
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Suzi Perry isn't that good looking but for a 'mature' women I would say she is pretty sexy !

I don't think I ever watched The Gadget Show actually I might have to stop playing NHL 2K8 () and watch it !
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Brother has a Nokia N95 and so do a few other poeple I know at college and while it has loads of stuff its really really slow and crash all the time, thought it was a bit rubbish to be honest. Cameras good though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. craigie is offline I have the...

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Brother has a Nokia N95 and so do a few other poeple I know at college and while it has loads of stuff its really really slow and crash all the time, thought it was a bit rubbish to be honest. Cameras good though.
    i'll admit that it can be slow at times but i have never had any problems with it crashing

10. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i got the nokia n95 and the only thing going for it, is the camera, but for the price you pay for the phone you could get a half decent phone and a camera, im gutted i got it on contract, lets just hope they let me trade it in after 6 months

mine crashes all the time and its just plain slow, i would go back to my old phone samsung d600 if i could find the bloody thing

Edit: i used to love watching the gadget show, but now i work when its on, so im having to search for it now via youtube

11. craigie is offline I have the...

i was about to say get it from www.tv-links.co.uk

but then i remembered that its just been shut down

makes it a hell of alot harder to find tv programs now

12. MaDaSp7 is offline 1993 - 2003

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    Edit: i used to love watching the gadget show, but now i work when its on, so im having to search for it now via youtube
    It's repeated Saturday 3 November @ 10am.
    "Risk it for the biscuit, as my dad says" - Lewis Hamilton

"If you make a car too adjustable people fiddle with it and most drivers haven't got a clue what they're doing" - Gordon Murray

13. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

*bump*

It's on now!
    (Last in the series )
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wow thats a cool comp this week, tempted but is a waste of a quid. Good show that one, love the new charging thing, couldn't they do that in TV's, steros and xbox's using one box, that would be brilliant.
    -----