1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default 'Long Way Down' [Ewan McGregor & Charlie Boorman] on BBC2 9pm GMT

http://www.longwaydown.com/

This is going to be very good as I enjoyed 'The Long Way Round'

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia.com
    Long Way Down is the title of a motorcycle journey undertaken by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman in 2007. It is a follow-up to the Long Way Round trip in 2004, when the pair rode their motorbikes from London to New York via Europe, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Canada and the United States.

For Long Way Down, they rode from John o' Groats in Scotland to Cape Town in South Africa. The journey started on May 12th 2007 at John O' Groats, and they finished on 4 August 2007.[1] They were accompanied by cameraman Claudio Von Planta. The route is viewable on the official BBC site,[2] and their bikes are the BMWR1200GS Adventure, the sequel to the R1150GS Adventure bikes they rode in Long Way Round.[3] From the launch video taken at John O'Groats (see the link to BBC coverage), Charley's is red and Ewan's is blue with the Scottish flag behind the windscreen.

As with their previous trip, and Boorman's Race To Dakar, Russ Malkin and his production company Big Earth produced the series. The television series based on the trip is due to be broadcast by the BBC starting October 28th 2007.[4] Video clips and photos from the adventure were shown online by the BBC during its production.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That was very good acctully, looking forward to the rest of the series. Didn't watch last one and didn't mean to watch this but it was on after top gear and I got intressted,
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .