Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default What Was Your First Dance Like?

I just recently had a dance and it was so much fun. Some girl wanted my number. And I got tired from dancing. Overall I wish there were more. I was just wondering how some other people's dances were like.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Had a school ball at the end of last school year but that was a bit rubbish to be honest.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Mine was pretty crap tbh aswell, just some random red carpet leading into the canteen

But the beignning was good when we were waiting for the cars to come in. We had a group of girls come in a Police Van with sirens and lights going Cos there was a traffic jam, and the couldn't be bothered to wait.

It was a tux and suit occasion
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Ours was all in dinner suits aswell. I came in a Tuscan, nice and boring, best car was a Ford GT but they best things where, strech hummer in bright pink, a black hummer limo, old double decker bus, willys jeeps, horse and cart, can't remember what else.

Real problem with it, it was ment to held at this really posh house in the country side, which it was so the nice of these crazy cars on the u shape really long drive was good but when we went in we where in a mordern extenshion off the back ruiened the style a bit.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I read the title of this thread wondering if it meant 'first dance with a girl', which got me thinking (take a while for my brain to warm up these days!) ... then realised it was about 'Balls'

Seems strange to me that another part of American culture has made it's way to the UK, yes I'm aware the thread was started by an American, but we do have replies by Brits ... never had 'Balls' when I was at school (shows his age ... and what type of school he went to ... he shouldn't really type in the third person either!)

However saying that every New Year a group of us always go away to a hotel for a black tie event ... it's great to dress up occasionally
    I'd rather be topless !

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »

Seems strange to me that another part of American culture has made it's way to the UK, yes I'm aware the thread was started by an American, but we do have replies by Brits
    I think this one was quite a good idea unlike some (halloween) good party to talk to everyone again before all going off to different colleges.
    -----

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I never went to my Leaving Ball as I went out with a bunch of mate's and got wrecked instead lol...

Kinda wish i went along now, but at the same time im glad i didnt...
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Piss up is afterward though, I couldn't go to that as I was going to Florida at 4 the next morning , anyway made up for that now.
    -----

9. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Uhh.. my first dance ended up with me, spending some time with that chick and after the party.
    Don't even remember her name. But she WAS HOT.
    (Hope this doesn't get me banned)
    Last edited by HavockJoker; 29/10/07 at 22:44 PM.

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Probably would I'd rephrase it to something like

'I ended up "spending some time" with some hot chick' ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

11. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I now am crying about a girl that I miss. I'm not sure if she call me or not. Plus she isn't from the school, but a cousin of a girl in my class.

12. craigie is offline I have the...

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    I now am crying about a girl that I miss. I'm not sure if she call me or not. Plus she isn't from the school, but a cousin of a girl in my class.
    i prefer having girls outside school. Tend to last alot longer

personally, i like the girls school just up the road! :P
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by craigie »
    i prefer having girls outside school. Tend to last alot longer

personally, i like the girls school just up the road! :P
    But she is from out of the school.

14. craigie is offline I have the...

But she is from out of the school.
    oh right, misread that

well i hope she calls
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by craigie »
    oh right, misread that

well i hope she calls
    Thanks.

16. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I just recently had a dance and it was so much fun. Some girl wanted my number. And I got tired from dancing. Overall I wish there were more. I was just wondering how some other people's dances were like.
    I'm reallly really worried what this forum has come too Or is it just me
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

17. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

My first dance was no different to my dance at the weekend. I sucked then, I do now. But after plenty of beers, strongbows and alcopops, who cares right?

18. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

same here, but if we can help with people's problems then it's worth it
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

19. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I just came back from a Halloween party danced with made girls, Got 5 girls numbers, probably will never call them, got my own GF.

(Baldred you own an RS4?? or is that just your sig?)

20. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Whoo she called me!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last