1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default NFS Pro Street PC & PS3: Demo

It is due for release in the next week or so

Quote Originally Posted by www.gamershell.com/news/42753.html
    Street racing shifts to the next level with the Need for Speed ProStreet demo

The demo features two distinct exciting racing modes: Grip and the all-new Speed Challenge.

The PC demo will be available in early November and the PS3 one in mid-November.
    Need for Speed: ProStreet will hit the store shelves on November 14th, for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile.

Official site: http://www.ea.com/prostreet/locale_selector.jsp

Download the PC demo from: http://www.gamershell.com/download_21822.shtml

Images from http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/gam...ew-69183.shtml and do not represent the Demo in anyway, the pictures are from the full version of the game.

Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 03/11/07 at 11:39 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I shall post links when I can.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by BobChizzle: tweakforce.com
    Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:10 am Post subject: Need For Speed:Pro Street PC Demo this Friday!!!

yeah... while the x360 boys got it last week.... we finally get a taste this friday
    wooohooo, even thought this isn't offical (friday being today - 2nd)

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

*bump*

Official site: http://www.ea.com/prostreet/locale_selector.jsp

Download the PC demo from: http://www.gamershell.com/download_21822.shtml

*First post edited with this info*

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yay, I can get 4xAA, High Detail on everything, and I get a smooth picture. Havnt run Fraps yet to see my FPS but hey

The game is really quite cool, however the controls are bit iffy, because the respone is too high. the damage is very good and realistic, apart form the fact that the Evo I was beating up repaired itself

The demo could do with with some car visual modifications by giving us a tate of the cutomisation area.

But I definately will be getting this game, if not when it comes out, for Christmas.

6. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Damage? Realistic? Hell nooooooooo... I mean, when you roll a car at 250km/h, you'd expect the roof to cave in right? And even when you slam into another car, the lights still stay intact!
    Last edited by Car Freak; 03/11/07 at 13:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

7. buttsneeze is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Damage? Realistic? Hell nooooooooo... I mean, when you roll a car at 250km/h, you'd expect the roof to cave in right? And even when you slam into another car, the lights still stay intact!
    Yeah, in this game when you ram into a pole at 150 mph, your car isn't totaled and still drives fine. In real life, the car would be crushed up to the dash board and completely inoperable (and the driver would probably die)

8. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Exactly! Ramming a pole at 150mph should do more damage than rolling a car at 30!!!! Just look at the WRC for goodness sake!

You're impossible, Mark

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well OK, I meant to say that the damage is far more realistic than the previous NFS', as the cars only used to get a cracked window for ramming cars and objects at higher speeds.

The smoke is a bit of a gimik to start with, however smoke when you just turn round a corner is a bit too much, but as I say I'll get used to it, as still end up buying it

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i want this game. hope it's better than crap carbon!

if you want realistic damage, play DiRT.

11. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

I think the only reason I'm gonna buy this is because my com can run it and not Juice 2...

You're impossible, Mark