Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Location: ???? | Posts: 5 |   #1
    Just a Skidmark

Default where is the mercedes dealer????

Title

advertisement

2. Sponsored Links

3. Location: VA | Posts: 115 |   #2
    Hot Hatch

Look at the very very north of the Island. It's in a small/medium town, probably 10 miles to the west from the east coast all the way to the north.

4. | Posts: 9,369 |   #3
    Super Moderator

On Ibiza it's at the top in the middle somewhere I think.

5. Location: ???? | Posts: 5 |   #4
    Just a Skidmark

found it
    thanksssss guysssss

6. Location: Bucharest, Romania | Posts: 378 |   #5
    Burned Out Tires

well i`ve found it too.can some one point me to a german tuner?i need to tune up a volks and a mercedes.

7. Location: Essex, UK | Posts: 3,268 |   #6
    Cars in mirror are losing

Instead of asking things like this, why can't people just go and explore the island while looking for them? Otherwise it kinda defeats the object of the game The U.S.P if you like.

8. Location: New York, New York, New York, New York, New York, 'Muricuh | Posts: 3,405 |   #7
    2.5L EJ-2JZ <3

Doesn't the game display the dealership icons? Like they did in TDU1, but you had to drive up there. Or did they take that out and made you drive everywhere lol.

9. Location: Bucharest, Romania | Posts: 378 |   #8
    Burned Out Tires

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSTi  
    Doesn't the game display the dealership icons? Like they did in TDU1, but you had to drive up there. Or did they take that out and made you drive everywhere lol.

Well it would be nice to show dealership icons.but...instead we gotta drive and drive and drive.

10. Location: New York, New York, New York, New York, New York, 'Muricuh | Posts: 3,405 |   #9
    2.5L EJ-2JZ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kinder  
    instead we gotta drive and drive and drive.
    Well it is a driving game!

11. Location: Bucharest, Romania | Posts: 378 |   #10
    Burned Out Tires

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSTi  
    Well it is a driving game!

So do you wanna drive all day long?tryin` to find out places?or just grab a car and cruise around the sea side?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast