1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Harry Potter Games ... Help?

I was playing HP 3 on PS2 with my bro Primary_Drift, and we got back into it

I was wondering if anyone plays the HP games ... and which one would be best to get, as it's impossible to buy the older versions below 55 EACH off play.com and amazon

Cheapest I found is Woolies online and thats normally expensive

Harry Potter 1/2/3 Boxset 17.99
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...p?pid=50364279

HP 4 14.99
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...p?pid=50482594 /

HP 5 24.98
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...der+pc&x=0&y=0

So, which one is best ... or are they all good / crap and just any input is welcome
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

They are all crap, it's Harry Potter!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

OK, thanks :s are you basing this on your own opinion or do you actually own these games?

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I have 1, 2 and 3.
    1 was pretty ok, 2 and 3 sucked already. Same as NFS series, till Hot Pursuit it was good, then it went downhill. Had 1 good game (Most Wanted ftw! ) and then it completely sucked again!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Brother has Goblet of Fire, thats the 4th isn't it, dunno. Anyway that was nearly the worst game i've ever played lol, there so cheesy. I can't really form an opion to much though as I played it for about 10 mins and I had flu (the proper one at that, I had to crawl to my xbox to change games it was so bad).
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    I have 1, 2 and 3.
    1 was pretty ok, 2 and 3 sucked already. Same as NFS series, till Hot Pursuit it was good, then it went downhill. Had 1 good game (Most Wanted ftw! ) and then it completely sucked again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Brother has Goblet of Fire, thats the 4th isn't it, dunno. Anyway that was nearly the worst game i've ever played lol, there so cheesy. I can't really form an opion to much though as I played it for about 10 mins and I had flu (the proper one at that, I had to crawl to my xbox to change games it was so bad).
    I hate those colds

OK cheers all, if I split the price with Primary for the first box set 9 each, thats a bargin lol

And he said he'll ask for 4 or 5 for xmas ... so it's all good regarding my pocket

I don't really care about the shoddy graphics or the cheesiness tbh I can look over that lol as none of the games out in the charts atmm look romotely interesting