1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Gran Turismo gains rights for Top Gear track!

Top Gear.com also have it now: http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2368/

Eurogamer - http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=85879
    Polyphony Digital has signed a deal with BBC Worldwide to let you watch Top Gear on your PS3.

You will be able to enjoy up to 40 episodes of the motoring show using the new Gran Turismo TV channel, which will launch on the PlayStation Network sometime next year and feature all the goings-on from the world of cars.

The BBC has also given the go-ahead for the famous test-track from the show to be replicated in Gran Turismo 5, so you can pop on some slightly bizarre music and thrash all sorts of expensive creations around the track just like the enigmatic Stig.

"We're sure that players will be as thrilled as we are when they get the chance to put their own driving skills to the test on the Top Gear Test Track in GT5, as well as enjoying classic episodes of Top Gear via GT TV," said Kazunori Yamauchi, end boss at developer Polyphony Digital.
    Hahahaha quality! These guys really do know what tracks people want.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Cool! I want some vids of that lol

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

I WANT A PS3 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO RACE AROUND THE TRACK LIKE THE STIG!!!!

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Ah so this is the card Sony had up their sleeve. They Knew all along what the world needed.

Oh no now do I get a PS3 or 360 next year?
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

dammit, im wanting a PS3 now, but im not gonna buy a PS3 just for GT5, im gonna wait until the range of games become a bit wider

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

This is going to be expensive I can tell, good job this game won't be out for another 150 years or so, saving time.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

They have been listening to people on Forzamotorsport.net , really tempting me to buy a PS3, Just for this game (Only reason I got a PS2 was for GT3)

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

8. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Do you think they'll include a Lacetti in the game too?
    I'd rather be topless !

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Do you think they'll include a Lacetti in the game too?
    This is Gran Turismo so it wouldn't surprise me to see the Liana and Lacetti ingame along with a white racing suit. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Now I've got il March to get a PS3 as this is the time GT5 will be out
    (atm that is) now will the TG test track be in GT5 Prologue???

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No the TG track will be in GT5 and release is sort of Spring 2008+, in typical GT style it will be probably Christmas 2008/Early 2009 then Spring 2009 and so on.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

True but amazon and play are stating that it will be released on the 28 - 30 March next year.

Also you can pre order it from Amazon now for 34.99 instead of the normal RRP price of 49.99.

Heres the link if you are interested but I'm going to wait until nearer the time.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Compute...3304297&sr=8-1

13. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

thats juts after my birthday, guess what im asking for my birthday lol

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sorry Nodz but there's no chance mate, GT5 Prologue is marked for a December Japanese release and it's been delayed until early 2008 in Europe and North America. GT5 will be at the earliest Autumn 2008.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

ok then i will just have to think of something else now!

16. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Just read that on Gamecentral...theres going to be a theater where you can watch all 40 topgears'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, the TG Track isn't in Prologue but ah well, i don't really care, as long as they have Nurburgring and Laguna Seca i'll be happy . It is interesting though, and so is the GT-TV thing, i've downloaded a few Best Motoring episodes and D1GP videos from it .

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

You have the prologue demo? i was gonna try & download it off the Playstation store but people said it had been removed & replaced by the full game. So all i have is the Gran turismo HD concept.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

19. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

It's not been removed, you can order the full game on there but the demo is also still there. Anyway, i have the full game, not the demo.

20. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

If GT5 is how it seems it's going to be and if the TG Track is included I will surely buy a PS3!