Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360 Elite

3 42.86%
  • New Brakes for the Motor

4 57.14%

1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default What to Get?

ok guys need some help on deciding what to buy for myself at the end of the month

Xbox 360 Elite

or

Some new Stoppers for my Car

Brakes will be Costing less than £200, and the elite around £150 when I trade in my old Console

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

New brakes, who wants an Xbox 360

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Do you need new brakes or they just an upgrade? If you need them to stop yourself driving into a tree then it has to be the brakes, if there an upgrade 360 certainly. Wait don't you already have a 360, why do you want an elite?
    Save the money and buy beer or a couple of concert tickets or somthing.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

depends... what car is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Get nothing and save the money for a house.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Get nothing and save the money for a house.
    LOL!! +rep

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Can we stop with the 360, I'm being tortured for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I do have a 360, but once again its soon to be on its last legs, so an Elite would seem a smart choice.

I dont Need new brakes, but the standard ones Fade Very easliy, so when I drive hard My brakes dont work 100%.

and Im renting a House for a year then Buying

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

When it goes there is a 3 year warrenty so why if a new one needed?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    I do have a 360, but once again its soon to be on its last legs, so an Elite would seem a smart choice.

I dont Need new brakes, but the standard ones Fade Very easliy, so when I drive hard My brakes dont work 100%.

and Im renting a House for a year then Buying
    I would do what Baldred says as my imo renting is dead/wasted money as your paying someone elses mortgage.

That aside I would go for the brakes if you are planning on keeping the car for a while or doing more mods. Personally I wouldn't replace the 360 as it could last for alot longer than you think so the elite would be a waste of money.

11. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Trust me, my Xbox aint going to last much longer , the reason why I am renting is because i want to make sure it all works out, so I will be renting for a year and then buying

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER