Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default TDU-C:Pursuit (New and Improved Version!!)

Right now listen, and listen good! The last cops and robbers event (http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentr...read.php?t=194) was abit of a Success? Well I've now taken the bugs that arised in the first event and have tweaked them thanks to help to some certain folks (Slacky, Nipper and Diablo ) And I have come up with a new and hopefully more fun (remember that word?) way of playing, we have also adopted a more feircier name too that Diablo orginally came up with () but here goes and please try and keep up!

I might even start running a point system as long as people don't start fighting!

The Game will consist of the following 8 Players.

Class A) We have ONE (1) Speeder/Theif that will try and reach the Person in Class B.

Class B) Person B is someone who has transported to a certain place on the map (Bookmark Hopefully). He will be the next Speeder as he has to sit there and wait for who ever the hell is wasting his evening!

Class C) From now on this class will be known as the "Mobile Wall" they are Saleen S7 TT STAGE 3 (yes Stage 3). There job is to go ahead of the
    pursuit and cast roadblocks to catch the theif. Now two points here:

-POINT ONE: This unit cannot ram the speeder of the road, under no circumstances are you to even touch the speeder! There will be some sort of punishment if you do (just don't try anything)..

-POINT TWO: This unit can be asked to race very far ahead to give the slower cops a chance to transport too!

Class D) This is the Unit which can arrest the speed. It contains 3 swot cars (was the Maserati's last time). Basically all you lot need to do is ram him or once the speeder has crashed just pull up next to him and wait and call "Your nicked Sunny-Jim!" and we then move on to the next round!

Class E) I'm still wondering weather or not we will have this unit but I'll add it for the next event, this Unit will consist of the last member, you can consider him to be the police commisioner of the 6 Police units. He (or maybe one day a she? Nope He) Will drive a faster car then the CLASS B and D and he can ram the Speeder off the road. He CANNOT ARREST THOUGH, he can be mobilised to be used as a road block if he wishes (or is forced to).

IF you have any problems regarding the above please either PM me or Write in this thread and I will get back to you and edit things if need be..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: TDU-C:Pursuit (New and Improved Version!!)

Ok heres the list:

CLASS A (SPEEDER):
    1. . baldred - baldred
    CLASS B (PERSON WHO SPEEDER DRIVES TO):
    1. .
    CLASS C (MOBILE WALL):
    1. . Nipper - N1PPER
    2. . xslackyxS7TT - x slacky x
    CLASS D (SLOW POLICE FORCE):
    1. . tthorrpeyy - tthorrpeyy
    2. . Pherelas - Pherelas
    3. . Lwsbrck - Crazed Dodgem
    CLASS E (POLICE COMISSONER):

1. FA430RGT - FA430RGT
    Last edited by FA430RGT; 26/02/07 at 18:23 PM.

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

ill be in a Saleen

also the Police Commisionner should call the shots and make the decisions on the placements of the Saleens and such
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Ill be one of the patrol vehicles/"slow" cars as you put it.

Dependant on what you decide, could I put in a suggestion that the patrol vehicles are RS4s, and the speeder is a CLK 55 AMG. Have exactly the same stats speed wise, and have a certain 'realistic' edge to the setup (although how realistic a saleen speeding ahead so the chase cars can warp to him is I dont know!).

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    also the Police Commisionner should call the shots and make the decisions on the placements of the Saleens and such
    Another good Idea, but I can imgine certain people just doing there "Own" thing, I think that the two Saleens should just stick togeather as much as possible, oh by the way, the chance of making it to the guy waiting is very very low, and time wise I reckon 5 minutes should be enough to have him!

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by tthorrpeyy »
    Dependant on what you decide, could I put in a suggestion that the patrol vehicles are RS4s, and the speeder is a CLK 55 AMG.
    It has been notice, I think that I will only sell the cars for people to get in (you know I don't rip people off) but I think it will be able to control colours and stage tuning.. I realised that last time the Massers we're in 2 shades of black, and were not all spec'ed the same too..

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    It has been notice, I think that I will only sell the cars for people to get in (you know I don't rip people off) but I think it will be able to control colours and stage tuning.. I realised that last time the Massers we're in 2 shades of black, and were not all spec'ed the same too..
    good point, but i would rather use my own Saleen thanks (hope you dont mind)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    good point, but i would rather use my own Saleen thanks (hope you dont mind)
    No I don't.. Lets hope eveyone can care as less, btw the Saleens can be a colour of your choice, if you have trouble getting one, PM me..

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Can I be one of the arresty people (class D) please. Thanks.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

put me down as the last of the 'd's please

thinking maybe pontiac GTO as cop car, it looks like the kind of thing the cops would use...

speeder in a mustang GT
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. xslackyxS7TT is offline saleen S7TT is a beast

other saleen driver at ur service

12. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

I reckon the cop cars (D class) should have cars that are that little bit faster than the speeder, otherwise the chase could go on for a very very long time, and with roadblocks being effectively useless, it would make the chase more even. And ensures the speeder needs that little bit more skill through corners/route selection, rather than out and out speed.

13. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Added the names, and how is Friday evening? Around 8ish? 10 was way too late plus it takes us all about 30 minutes to get on to one server which will hopefully not end up like that again

14. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I'm in can i be the speeder please i'll be in a d class or slow c class car but wont be saying which. Thanks.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

15. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

friday at 8 sounds good to me
    ||||||||||||||||||

16. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I would prefer it not to be Friday if possible.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

17. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I would prefer it not to be Friday if possible.
    OK I'll keep that in mind, FRIDAY IS NOT CERTAIN.

18. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    OK I'll keep that in mind, FRIDAY IS NOT CERTAIN.
    anytime is good for me
    ||||||||||||||||||

19. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

One space left, Diablo fancy coming?

20. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

i reckon Diablo should come as he sorta invented it (as far as im aware, please correct me if im wrong)

also this would be cool on Forza 2 with damage and all, but i wont go into that as its offtopic (im a changed man LOL)
    ||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 3 123 Last