1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default Crazy Honda CRX photoshoot

MY friend has spent 's on this car, It originally came with a 1.5 Dual Carb engine, but now.....its running the classic Honda B18 engine (Integra Type R) with a 2.0ltr bottom end (From a Honda Prelude)

And he STILL has More stuff to do to it, Including Camshafts, and a 15lb Bottle of Nitrous with 100BHP jets, this thing is Just Crazy

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Whoops, wrong section, can someone be so kind as to move this into the showroom

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Oh, and this is what it looked like Before, he started the Major work

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That Engine block looks awesome Red-line on 17k is a lot, but that's Honda V-Tec
    Also like the car, maybe he should get smaller mirrors instead of these big ones.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

thats the Voltage, not the RPM

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Whats with the mugen stickers?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Do these photo thread eat the bandwidth? (I know I've got a PC photomode one, but I'll be putting my photos in attachemtns, to ssave bandwidth, as Diablo has to pay for them - bless him lol
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wouldn't know but surly the bandwidth comes from photobucket or whoever and when itas an attachement then it comes from this site bandwidth. Am probably wrong but the picture won't be loaded from this site if there on photobucket and there for not using up bandwidth.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well that is what I've been told by Speed (I think) and Ive viewed Diablo's previous posts, and he has deleted the embedded pictures - aparently to save bandwitdth.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

The mugen stickers are there because they look cool, and he has a full Mugen kit sitting in his house waiting to go on

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Well that is what I've been told by Speed (I think) and Ive viewed Diablo's previous posts, and he has deleted the embedded pictures - aparently to save bandwitdth.
    Er no, I have never said anything about bandwidth because I have no idea about what happens, no experience with websites, and no experience with html either, so I have no idea where you've got those facts from, but they certainly were not from me. I really have no clue as to how bandwidth works.

P.S. Very nice photos I love Hondas!

12. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    thats the Voltage, not the RPM
    Ohwell, didn't even read that...
    The only thing i would change on the exteriot would be the mirrors, and lower the car a bit.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Ohhh nice ! I really like the CRX, but this one, I love it ! Great work