View Poll Results: Add a PGR section in here?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay!

6 46.15%
  • Nay!

4 30.77%
  • Nay bothered.

3 23.08%

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Should we have a PGR section in here?

Yes or No, as with every game you always need something to tide you over till the next release and with PGR4 being a great game I was thinking of creating a PGR section in here so that you can post your happenings and of course Photomode images for all to view.

So Yay or Nay?
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Nay!
    It's a TDU forum, not a PGR forum.
    We did the same with Forza, no different section, just in the 360 section.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

personally i say yay, but obviously don't make it just become all PGR4 so maybe a small section on the 360 gaming section would be nice with general chat and photomode as two different parts within the PGR4 section

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I know what you're saying Mb but remember TDU2 might be at least a year away and even though TDU will still be played a lot, you always need something else to keep you entertained. This is how most forums stay afloat during the quiet times between iterations, it's just that PGR4 is popular and it organises the threads and those who wish to read it can do so and those who don't, well they don't have to. I will look at the results before doing anything though.

Btw the idea is General Driving Games > Xbox 360 > PGR, I'm not wanting to make PGR the focus of the board, it's just something to talk about while the game is being played and enjoyed.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Yes, but in the beginning it's just a PGR4 Hype, like Forza.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I say "yay" too. Would be cool to have one!
    Last edited by The Queen; 16/10/07 at 15:22 PM.

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

We had this discussion with Forza and after a month or two there was no real point as it died down. I would say give it a couple of months and see if its still as popular and if it is create one.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

yay for now.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I've said no as we never had a Forza 2 section ... and we'll all be back to TDU once the DLC comes out ... unless we're playing Bulldog/Cat&Mouse
    I'd rather be topless !

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I still say have a sub section under other driving games with Forza and PGR4, having its own compleate setion no becouse this game will die down like Forza has.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .