Thread: I quit

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default I quit

Well, after TDU on PC really messing up, keep crashing, freezing, disconnecting, not even letting me connect it's time to quit.
    I do return if they bring out a DLC, if they ever do it, or a PATCH could be useful. Had a great time with you guys, cya around

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Joel is offline PC Oahu Citizen

I never really knew you that well... but im sure you'll be missed greatly. Can I just ask if this is quiting the game, or are you leaving the forums also?

TDU:C Gumball 3000 - 3rd + 2nd Place

3. Mb

Just quitting the game. I'll stay active on the forums just for fun

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I have also basically given up on the game as the crashes are randomly apparent and annoying etc. Still I remain partially active here...

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Just quitting the game. I'll stay active on the forums just for fun

So you can spam you mean don't know why people say I quit because thats just stupid. It's not as if you've devoted your entire job then quit. Your just not going to play the game anymore basically.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Just quitting the game.
    Why don't you invest in a 360version when you get on XBL as you'll get DLC, also its now a Classic Game meaning its half price.

7. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I found that when the PC version actually worked well, it was thoroughly more enjoyable then the 360 version (my brother has it plus all released DLC). I don't know why, it just seems to fit better I guess you could call it.

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.au »
    I have also basically given up on the game as the crashes are randomly apparent and annoying etc. Still I remain partially active here...
    Ditto basically. Sorry to see you've given up Mb

I've gotta keep PotW and TDU Mag going though, so I have more of a reason to stay I guess

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

TDU PC is working fine for me I just delete the Cache file each time I log in, and ti works perfectly

Sorry to brag lol

But, I'll miss ya lol! Good luck on the Dark Side (360)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    Ditto basically. Sorry to see you've given up Mb

I've gotta keep PotW and TDU Mag going though, so I have more of a reason to stay I guess
    Yeah well i'm still writing reviews and keep entering the contest, but won't be playing playing.

@ Iced: Well i call it the bright side. As the Xbox is white

11. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.au »
    What about Just cruisin? you still gonna play when we cruise etc?

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

12. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I try, but most of the time it screws up... *looks accusingly at ATARI/EDEN*

13. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

See u on the game later maybe, i Hope, it was cool to drive with u