1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default TDU First PGR night

well seeing as PGR is finally released in europe tommorow thought i would organize a group to see how good this game really is, by hosting a friendly racing night, where we will test all of its features and cars/bikes, and see what this game has to offer

just put down your name/GT and what time would be best for you to do this. and i will update this, with a time that will hopefully suit everyone!

1. Khevolution
    2. Nige7
    3. Baldred
    4. Nodz86
    5. Hybrid_IV

Reserves: N1PPER
    Last edited by khevolution; 12/10/07 at 15:00 PM.

2. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Nige7

Anytime after 9pm is cool with me !
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

baldy, anytime after you've seen me post on the forum
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I'm in might not be on for long but I'll definately be there, should be on about 6pm for a little while, then back on on about 10ish for most of the night/early hours.

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Count me in ... anytime from 9-10pm sounds cool ... gives me time to have some food and give career mode a blast, not going out tonight as I've got the start of Man-Flu
    I'd rather be topless !

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Aww damn, shame I can't make it

Unless it's before 6pm I won't be there (most likely not anyway)....

I ''may'' be home before it ends though.... if you are going to play til past 12?

put me down as a reserve/maybe if you don't mind
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well i think im gonna spend most of the night with this game, so if you do fancy joining me in a race give me a message and i'll set up a game for everyone