Page 1 of 47 12311 ... Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

I'm not expecting this thread to be as popular as the Bad Day thread, but that's no excuse to be pesemistic - so if anything good happens that you want to share - you now have a spot (besides the chatbox)

2. Jazzi is offline Spongehhhhh <33 xxx

THANKOOOO!!
    I was actually thinking about this the other day, because good days are awesome

Today: I woke up. This itself is brilliant, because I usually sleep in till whatever time

Also, might be going to the pub later for a pint before New Years, depending if Spongie feels better anyway.

And last of all, I HAVE PEAR DROPS. Simple things amuse simple minds.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

Hehe - I found a bag of banana chips on the bench today (I assume pear drops are a food item)

4. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I was just thinking this morning why there was a thread about bad days but not good days, I was starting to think everyone hated life

Good to see that there's a thread for good days now though.

5. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    so if anything good happens
    I foresee limited contribution from me to this topic, for the better no doubt.

Go happy people!

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

6. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I will be the limited contribution and for a change I'm not being negative. Yay.

Guy came and looked at the Golf and there was no need to kill him. Late 20s, early 30s in age, had a family and looked quite sensible, also knew his way around the car and said he'd owned six Sciroccos and two Golfs before. He also didn't look like a chav or a regular at Halfrauds. Looks can always be deceiving though. Time will tell, and if he actually buys it or not. At least if he buys it I can keep an eye on it and stick the Vs up at him if I drive past him and he's gone all Barry's Boy on it.

Could've been worse. I was expecting some 22 year old chav to show up saying "Alreet mayte, propa car innit, I've 'ad two of dees, I crashed me first one n den cut da springs on da suspenshun on me last one tha propa mucked it up liyk."

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

So just write 'no young Yorkshiremen' on the ad

8. Jazzi is offline Spongehhhhh <33 xxx

I got to sit in a slightly delapidated Mitsubishi GTO, the guy was selling it for £1200 3l twin turbo Japanese imported goodness. Om nom nom.

9. Penfold is offline Yes.

Had such a good day in London today, supercars everywhere! Amazing for January. Might even make Tom post on here.

10. Jazzi is offline Spongehhhhh <33 xxx

My push bike got stolen. Woooop! It was soooo old and broken

11. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi »
    My push bike got stolen. Woooop! It was soooo old and broken
    Eh... what? I'd have been very disappointed if that were me. There's a million uses for an old bike!

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

I'll believe that when I read them all Leadfoot

13. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Good news.

It's sunny so I'm going to wash my car to finally get all the dirt and crap left from the snow off it. Infact, where's that car washing thread, I might do a before and after thing even though my car still looks scruffy even when it's clean and it's basically silver so it doesn't show up dirt that well.

Also did an insurance quote for if I'd passed my driving test and it came back as £1077 which is £700 less than I was quoted for the same details last year. It might seem a lot but looking at what some people have to fork out for car insurance on lesser cars at my age or even a few years older I think it's a pretty darn good quote.

Not long until the Furby vRS will be muchos affordable for me

14. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by GTAMADDOG »
    Infact, where's that car washing thread, I might do a before and after thing even though my car still looks scruffy even when it's clean and it's basically silver so it doesn't show up dirt that well.
    Here it is

15. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

S-S-S-S-S-SNOW DAY! They cancelled early, as we're supposed to get pummeled by snow tomorrow - maybe I'll even get pics.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

16. Sponge is offline Spongify

Half day at work, and if the weather clears up I'll have a lovely fast ride home

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

17. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Finally got a reponse from someone after I sent my CV to them, I've got to call them later to discuss things. Hopefully it'll lead to an interview/job.

Freakin' schweeeet.

18. "Hedge" is offline a.k.a. Tdu_Hedge

i totally forgot to post this 1 lol, its a good thing you made this because i feel kinda bad when i read stories on the other thread ;(

19. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

The plans are coming together nicely.

Me and my sister have been planning a suprise 50th birthday party for my dad and it's tonight. He's just left thinking he's going to a party for one of his girlfriend's relatives parties (that isn't actually happening) which he didn't seem too happy about and so I don't think he's caught on that he's having a party yet.

Should be plain sailing from now on

20. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

Pretty sure that Xbox refunded me the full $80 for the 12 month subscription even though they only hand out refunds to people who call within 30 days of the renewal (which i didn't). So I'm pretty happy with that. I'm at peace with Xbox once again... Thanks Ryzza and Mells

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... Last