Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It's about bloody time! Congrats!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's outstanding @TIMELESS!! Congratulations man.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Thanks guys My good day ended up getting a lot better as I spent most of it touring the country in the GT-Four
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by TIMELESS »
    Thanks guys My good day ended up getting a lot better as I spent most of it touring the country in the GT-Four
    What an awesome first day of official driving that must have been. Damn, I am so jealous!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

On Friday I took my girlfriend to the Royal Botanic Gardens near the city center and proposed to her while enjoying a relaxing punt ride (like a gondola) on a lake in the garden, while two of our best friends were secretly taking photos. Everything went perfectly to plan. She yes, after wiping away a few tears. We eventually stopped kissing and the 4 of us had a lovely dinner followed by watching 'The Mountain Between Us' at the outdoor Moonlight Cinema in those same gardens. After taking everyone else home I didn't get back to my place until 3am but that didn't spoil one of the most wonderful days I've ever had. My previous post was before all of this happened, so now I am officially engaged.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is awesome @Ryzza5! The whole event sounds like an excerpt from a romantic novel or film, you clearly put a lot of thought into making it a memorable occasion for you both to look back on. I had to laugh at knowing you announced it before actually making it happen but hey, it's good to be impulsive at times!

I wish you and your lovely lady a long and happy future.

I'm a bit mental.

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

Thanks Andy.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Where are our invites to the wedding party @Ryzza5? I have to plan my trip to Australia with time, so i must know asap!

Jokes aside, congrats man, it is really awesome, as Diabs said. All the effort, the planning, the making it happen, i can only imagine.

I wish the new bride and groom, all of the best, that the years to come are filled with love, happiness, joy and respect.

9. jakeooooo is offline Just a Skidmark

does anyone know how to download?

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeooooo »
    does anyone know how to download?
    Did you post in the wrong topic by chance?
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Congrats Ryan! That sounds fantastic

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'd like to also know how to download love.

Congrats ry!

13. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    I'd like to also know how to download love.
    That was a nice one Hassan, i lol'd for real here.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Less than a week has passed an we have booked venues for the engagement party, wedding reception, drafted up guest lists, selected a colour scheme for the bridal party, and made headway into an online gift registry list. I thought these things were supposed to be hard to plan?

Big to-do items are to get invitations out and then there's the small matter selecting a celebrant, bridal attire, cars, hair & make-up for the girls, etc.

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Slightly belated congratulations Ryan! So pleased for you dude! Wish you guys all the happiness in the world

My brother got married a few months ago and we found the big things were quick and easy, but all the little details were a PITA lol
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647