Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Top Gear Series 9 Your Opinions.

Episode 1

I thought it was a great opening to a whole new series.

Out of the 3 super cars I loved the Porsche mostly. And I would love to go on holiday to that stretch of road.

K.Nob.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Lambo all the way. Very good, them cars through the tunnel and, just wow. Isn't it series 10?

oh yer, THE COOL WALL, Noooooooo, sorry
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

That lambo was amazing, actually that show was amazing. The tunnel noise was just, WOW.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

*Off to drive a Lambo on TDU* who wants to join me with a Ruf and an Aston

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I would if my disk hadn't split in half, stupid thing.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

count me in. RUF please
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Please don't slate, but my Parents and I observed that Hammond seems to be slightly more arroogant this time. Not badly, just his manor etc.

Love the look of the Lambo it's like :O

May naked in the car was sickening - rofl!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yup, amazing show, Jet pack in the clips at the start! So cool...

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I think the aragance only came from them taking the rip out of each other, didn't really notice any really. Still great show and looks to be a great series. Overall it seems to be back on the cars which it slipped away from a bit last series.
    -----

10. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I think the aragance only came from them taking the rip out of each other, didn't really notice any really. Still great show and looks to be a great series. Overall it seems to be back on the cars which it slipped away from a bit last series.
    Yeah I agree, last series was more random stunts, seems to be back to cars now which is good, hopefully still a few stunts thrown in though, just more of a balance this time

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

-----

12. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I loved it, after seeing and hearing a Superleggera in real life i fell in love with it.
    But god these roads are AMAZING! I actually went over the San Bernardino, the road in Liechtenstein and next holiday im going over that road aswell. Damn i love that Lambo...

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Wow looks good, I'm not on their website much but I guess I will be now +Rep.

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Parent have just said there going over the last road in their Tuscan 2 next year, planning it before this and now thats just about set it stone after seeing that film. Pain in the arse that its a two seater though

Anyhow bring on next week.
    -----

15. Mb

Parent have just said there going over the last road in their Tuscan 2 next year, planning it before this and now thats just about set it stone after seeing that film. Pain in the arse that its a two seater though

Well, there is a bonnet and with a pillow it will work, look at James!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

16. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Oh yea one more thing, only after this episode I was shocked to hear that they all smoke, Clarkson, Hammon and May, didn't know that.

I wish Atari would put some effort in to making more cars for the PC version after seeing that Porsche I was like I want to cruise in that on TDU.

The tunnel scene was awesome, the lighting on the cars was stunning.

I love the filming on Top Gear anyway, the angle, quality its all superb!

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

It's in widescreen this series!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

18. Mb

The motorway from Monaco to the Cote D'Azure i've been driving 4 times this year. I was in exactly the same tunnels

(It's a Quattroporte, sharp on the wrong point )

19. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Glad to see Top Gear back on the air and firing on all cylinders

The Golf was just insane!

It was great to see the banter is still there between the 3 of them ... and loved the little jokes about 'Fifth Gear' (which personally I can't stand ... don't ask me for reasons).

Oh and as for the road trip ...

Well I was drooling big time from the noise of the V10 ... but then most of you know that I'd love to own a Gallardo ... I'm glad my neighbour was out as that bit was a bit loud on my TV!

Oh and loved the bit when Clarkson put the shades and Matt Munro on!

Sorry I missed the drive last night but I was then watching Palin and Smallville
    I'd rather be topless !

20. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Lol your Mom's a girl racer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last