Topic:

TDU Problem

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default TDU Problem

Ok this has just started recently, I boot TDU> select Continue game> start driving around> then after about 5 minutes or so the game just freezes completely I can still hear my music in game but I can't do anything else, so I have to Alt + Tab and Task Manager> End Process the game.

Anyone else had this problem?

I'm uninstalling the game now then reinstalling.

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yup, I get this all the time, I've found no solution for it though, just accepted it really, it's a part of my TDU now.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

A lot of people are reporting that a full uninstall (backup your savegame!) and deletion of Registry Keys pertaining to TDU/Atari (unless you have other Atari software on your PC) has worked wonders for them.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Hmm, I just reinstalled the game but it still happens. I've had xfire, Msn off while playing no difference.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Did you deleete you Cache folder, as Diablo suggested?

found in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data Just deleet the TDU folder here, and then you'll be asked to re-enter oyour CD key when you restat TDU. I'd probably do an uninstall after I deleeted the folder. Just to make sure

Hope it works, but I hope atari and Eden pull their fingers out of .... can't finish this sentence .... and fix the problems.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

If i delete that, I lose all my friends on TDU?

This is really irritating! I really fancy just cruising around but it keeps crashing! And I can't fix it. I'm going to Google a few FAQ's and things. If anyone has done anything that worked for them please tell me.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

It doesn't loose your friends list no, as I still have mine. I used this method (without resinstalling) and Ive yet to have problmes of my own, apart from being unbale to connect to people easily.

I did have an error last friday though, but it got loads of people at same time on XFire, so I doubt that was my system's fault.

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    I did have an error last friday though, but it got loads of people at same time on XFire, so I doubt that was my system's fault.
    Yes, I am sure now that this was everyone, so this doesn't affect this problem. It's just an unfortunate coincidence, it has nothing to do with your problem Max as far as I know. For me it just seems to freeze when I have a lot going on, like MSN, Xfire, Itunes etc, which is why I'm thinking of getting more RAM. However I have also had the blue screen, and it tells me that "nvd.disp" or something similar is crashing, which leads me to believe it is my video cards fault. Still havn't found a fix for this unfortunately

9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Iced are you busy this week end?

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Not really no, well I'll be working for about 6 hours sat or sunday, which ever I want to lol!

Plus a bit of h/w for ICT and Geog....

Why do you ask

11. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Not really no, well I'll be working for about 6 hours sat or sunday, which ever I want to lol!

Plus a bit of h/w for ICT and Geog....

Why do you ask
    Because I wanted to thank you by taking you out for dinner or getting you a kebab haha :P

I deleted that folder and seems to be working fine, it froze again about a day after but I just deleted it again and it worked, so everyday I just delete the folder and it works.

Thanks mate.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Because I wanted to thank you by taking you out for dinner or getting you a kebab haha :P
    lol, food is always a good thing I'd prefer Pizza plus some good old *cough* rep *cough* , if you don't mind haha!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    I deleted that folder and seems to be working fine, it froze again about a day after but I just deleted it again and it worked, so everyday I just delete the folder and it works.

Thanks mate.
    No worries I'll probably do this aswell now. Good idea to do each time I use TDU.

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I'm a bit confused, so I delete the BuddyCathe folder? Then it works again since my is sitll freezing today. The Radial thing isn't there. I don't want to mess anything up and I am a bit impatient.

14. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 15/12/07 at 16:08 PM.

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Alright.... The TDU folder is found here:

'C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PC USER NAME\Application Data'

Or Read this for a more in-depth view - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthrea...ght=buddycache
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 15/12/07 at 16:11 PM.

16. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

You mean All Users? And Do I Lose Anything?

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Check my lat post, I changed it.

18. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Thanks a lot. It's really appreciated.

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Ooh, I see my thread Look at the pretty 'Banned'....

20. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    Ooh, I see my thread Look at the pretty 'Banned'....
    and the pretty 3000+ posts below which are now worthless

Page 1 of 2 12 Last