1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default 10mins in PGR4

I really should stop looking for PGR4 related things, makes me want it bad

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-71389.aspx

2. Nige is offline Buy American ....

WOW !!!

It looks good, a couple of months ago I wasn't keen on it but now I have gotta admit it looks well worthy of a buy.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Have to say, its looking like one hell of a gasme, SIERRA COSSIE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That looks incredible!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Well I was umming and ahhhhhing about getting it ... Do I really need another circuit racer as I have Forza2 (which I'm now bored of) and I have PGR3 from when I bought the Wireless Wheel (and I have to admit I haven't really played it)

But this does look good

I like the idea of team colours for the cars ... anyone want to start a TDU-C Team?

I like the wandering around the garage ... take note Atari!

I like the dynamic weather

I also like the car list ... the Cossie looks great and I love the slides the Yank Tanks were doing!

Looks like it might be a purchase!
    I'd rather be topless !

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Well I was umming and ahhhhhing about getting it ... Do I really need another circuit racer as I have Forza2 (which I'm now bored of) and I have PGR3 from when I bought the Wireless Wheel (and I have to admit I haven't really played it)

But this does look good

I like the idea of team colours for the cars ... anyone want to start a TDU-C Team?

I like the wandering around the garage ... take note Atari!

I like the dynamic weather

I also like the car list ... the Cossie looks great and I love the slides the Yank Tanks were doing!

Looks like it might be a purchase!

A TDU-C Team looks interesting, can we also make our own flag?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I think you can make your own racing colours, not too sure about a flag tho

Oh and love the achievement list ... knocking off door mirrors, figure 8 while sliding (one for Nipper there) ... and a few to arrange with friends ... Bike Endos anyone?

Oh and can't wait to see the Secret Agent (007) and 3CZV657 (DMC-12) achievements!

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/pgr4/
    I'd rather be topless !

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    figure 8 while sliding (one for Nipper there) ...
    I have to admit i never liked the drifting physics of PGR3, all the cars had way too much grip it seemed, and could turn around on a penny at 120MPH..

Let's hope that the physics are more simulation than last time (I don't mean simulation obviously, along a scale of 1-10, 1 being arcade and 10 being sim, PGR3 was about 0.8, Forza is about 7(IMO) and im hoping PGR4 is roughly 4-5 on the scale)

From the videos i have seen the physics look better, and to have an achievement like that the physics would have to be able to cope with long controlled drifts that can be flicked the other way XD
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well i pre-ordered my copy over the weekend. i've watched this game progress since first announced. and this is proberly the first PGR that Bizarre creations havent had to rush due to a deadline. so hopefuly this game without a deadline, will make this game what PGR3 should have been

10. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

I've pre-ordered it last week, and I can't wait until the 12th.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Don't have the money really, might buy later on.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wow just read that Bizzare are creating no more PGR's becouse they are going mulit-platfrom after being bought by Activision.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

13. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i know, but if PGR does go on, it will not be by Bizarre. it will be by a different publisher, but to be honest i can't see it happening. they may copy the format, but after this there will be no more PGR