Thread: Xbox Live?

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Xbox Live?

Sorry i ask so much questions
    But on Dutch sites i can't find any prices or how it works.
    So if anybody can link me to a good site where i can find the prices and a good explanation how it all works, i would really appreciate that!
    Thanks in advance, person with best link gets some rep

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

just buy a pre- piad card from your local games store. A year of Gold membership is about £40 and 3 months is about £15. You can pay monthly at £5 a month.

Silver XBL is Free but you can't play games online, you can only chat and download content.

Also Check out xbox.com and go on your countries site as it will have a better explination.

Heres the link to the dutch version of xbox.com

http://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/

and xbl on the ductch version

http://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/live/discover/

Hope this helps

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

+rep for Nodz! Found the prices and the information i needed. Thanks

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    +rep for Nodz! Found the prices and the information i needed. Thanks
    thats ok mate