1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default World's fastest R/C car: 134mp/h or 216km/h

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

That's really fast.

Also notice this, on a closed piece of road with a rope so it won't go flying, 200mph r/c car:

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

:eek_blue::eek_blue:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. mellors_ is offline Banned

the only reason the second one can go so fast is because it is attatched to a rope going round in a circle which gives it centrafugel ( or however you spell it) force thus increasing the speed

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Not a proper car the 200 mph one, more of a train, good find though. +rep if I can.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

not really to do with Fast Rc

but i thought this was kewl, so here you go

hopefully i should be making one of these over the winter period, just need to find a cheap donor car of ebay

6. iBilo is offline ;)

That is pretty awesome. I wanna make a drifting R/C car.

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

RC drifting is great ! I love watching that ^^

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I own an HPI RS4 evo. I modded it to drift I will post pics when I get the car up and running again. Haven't touched it since I got TDU. :P

9. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by -Lr-SpeedraceR »
    RC drifting is great ! I love watching that ^^
    Instead if watching it. Why don't you make it another one of your hobbies. Sometimes things could get expensive, but you have to do a good amount of research to get good prices.

10. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Man that drifting is awesome! But those cars aren't RWD right? I mean, look at the angles. And the angle of the front wheels. And the fact that they never spin... They must be 4WD... RWD cars would look so much cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

11. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

yer they are 4wd but now you can get angles like that from a RWD one, because a company has recently developed a little box to plug into the car and it will help with the oppersite lock, so now you can throw a car into a corner and it will do all the rest, i know it means it isn't skill, but it helps with the learning progress, and you can set it, to how much it helps you, so as your skill level progresses the less you will need it

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Had to watch this twice becouse I was to busy laghing at the lyrics to that song. Anyway very impressive but im not a fan of drifting.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .