Thread: Shout Box

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Shout Box

I know someone brought this up, but it doesn't look like to have been taken into mind that much. Just wondering if it was possible to have one if we could?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I have been looking around for some reliable low server resources chat/shoutbox, I'm keeping an eye on one so wait and see.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

another forum i am part of had the forum hacked about a year ago and we were told it was cause of the chatbox was the weak link in the chain so they removed it and we havent had problems since

i don't know the technical side to it, but thought i would put a heads up of my expierence

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I have been looking around for some reliable low server resources chat/shoutbox, I'm keeping an eye on one so wait and see.

Ok thanks Diablo, if you need any help just ask.

I was just asking because, not everyone has Msn/Xfire so on, so having a Chatbox would be useful for asking quick question for cruising or so on.

Just need to make a clear rules for not spamming the Chatbox.

5. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Another forum I was part of, the shoutbox got abused by fools and caused a lot of flaming. Subsequently it was removed. Also, if you do integrate one into the forums, make sure it has a single post limit per user - message so people don't spam it up.