1. mellors_ is offline Banned

Default xbox.com problems

Is it still working for anybody else because i keep getting different server error messages and its annoying

HELP!!!

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Microsoft lost MSN and the xbox website for small period of time this evening between, 7.45pm and 8.20pm normal service should now be resumed, although small outages may be experienced over the next few hours.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

How do you know so much Baldred You seem to have an answer to everything

Not in a negative way, a compliment
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I know someone who work for MS in the uk so i text him and that was his reply.

5. mellors_ is offline Banned

he certainly does

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

There website is now officially down. It should be up and running "sometime soon". It's all to do with the launch of lalalala 3

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Major Nelson said there are some issues with it and as soon as he knows something he will let us know.

Rumour says its down to the server update not being big/good enough for the amount of people on lalalala 3 or the amount of people trying to redeem XBL trials so they can play H3 online or a combination of the two.

Heres Major Nelsons link.
    http://www.majornelson.com

8. mellors_ is offline Banned

just to let you know,
    Its broke again, cant sign into xbox.com or onto my 360

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

could be a connection problem at your end as it's working fine for me

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Xbox Live is working fine for me at the mo.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .