1. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

Default Edition 38 VW car show

heres 5 photos of about 300 that i took from the edition 38 Volkswagen show, some really nice cars.
    First purple car is a VW golf mk 2

A Chevrolet impaler!!! lower than a snakes nutsack!!!

A really pimped polo from Belgium i think, gorgeous..

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Wow, I love the last 2 pics. Many people say cars look good enough already not to need body kits, but that just proves them wrong! That Polo looks amazing! + Rep.

3. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

yeah i loved it, i have a pic of the interior aswell, will post that up in a bit.

4. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

here we go, hes carried on the colour scheme inside, aswell as some gadgets and gauges, and notice the PS2 controller between the seats?!?! hmmm.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

WOW!!! I agree with Speed, however the rims could be slightly better :| But stil *jaw drops*

+ rep
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Looks like a car with a sumo suit thing on. Interier looks good but I hate cars like this. Looks way to shin and pasticy, like a bath surround.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

It's hard to say, but the cars do suck...
    I don't like this fake tuning where they only put input on the outside and looks of there car, but when you see them at a red light even my bike would go faster....

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

8. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

thats the thing, there were alot of cars there that had engine mods (not just a K&N filter but i know what you mean and i agree.

9. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Golf = Mega Cool!

Great pics dan!

Dan you didnt happen to see an Orange Mk2 G60 Golf? numberplate H20 RUF or something like that? he lives about 10 minutes drive from me

This only with different wheels

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

10. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

cheers marc, yeah, rings a bell, there were a few G60 golfs there, it most probably was there but i dont think i got a picture, will have a look....