1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Uploading a video??

hey i just spent the last hour editing a video for another forum im part of and go to upload said video to youtube and its saying the file is too big, now im using Vegas Editing Software and i can't seem to find a function to compress the video to an acceptable file size, now does anybody know of a method for me to compress this video?

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yes, I had this yesterday. The video was 386 megabytes!

When rendering the video in Vegas, normally it tries to save it as .wmv. This produces a huge file size, so if you just change it to render the video as .avi instead then you should be fine Hope that helps.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

right that what i saved it as and its 834 MB!!!

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

haha well done speed I think Speed got the .wmv and .avi the wrong way round on mine, the .wmv produces a much less file size than .avi (20times less to be precise)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Hey thanks alot, that did it first time and also thanks to speed, don't worry about it, we get things the wrong way round sometimes, if i can you both get rep

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You have a link to the video Or is it not up yet
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

not up yet, just to let you know its a RC based video! any comment would be welcome will update this post with the link soon

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Sounds good, i look forward to it.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    haha well done speed I think Speed got the .wmv and .avi the wrong way round on mine, the .wmv produces a much less file size than .avi (20times less to be precise)
    Damn seriously! First time I wrote that post I got it the right way round, but I thought I was wrong, so I checked on Vegas to see which it automatically saved as. It must've saved my settings for me so I changed it to the wrong way round without realising! It's just too good!

10. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Link to my video enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1czXy9Brk88

im hoping to produce more videos like this so any advice and comments are always welcome, oh and make sure you subscribe

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Wow nice video, just finished watching it. Really nice cutting too, I like the bit at 1.18 where it goes all black and the music keeps going, a nice touch on the video if you meant to do it or not Lol I would Rep you for it but I can't Lol.

12. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well it wasn't planned, but i deleted a bit of footage from that bit, but when played back it seemed to work without footage so i kept it like that