Thread: lalalala 3

1. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

Default lalalala 3

k who like me has lalalala 3 early ? It Roxorz my boxorz tbh lol

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Where you get it from? Will go into town Monday and get my copy probably, got a couple of two hour free's.

Just found out its the 26th, did that change or is it just me, still have 5 hours off then.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I know that Argos started selling them online for delivery or instore collection on the 19th/20th then someone noticed and I believe M$ done there nut at them.

The only trouble with getting games early on the 360 is that if you play a game before the official release date and connected to XBL with it being on your played games list or you playing it they ban your Xbox from XBL and your account.

Whlst on the subject of lalalala 3 the special edition with the helmet has sold out through pre orders, the limited edition has nearly sold out through pre orders, so most people on release day will only be able to get the normal edition.

Edit:
    Heres the article about lalalala 3 being sold early that I found on the MG forum I use:

Argos has admitted breaking the official release date for lalalala 3. The UK high street retailer coughed to the goof after lucky gamers reported getting their mitts on copies of the game before the scheduled release date next week.

Microsoft's lalalala 3: tipped to be a Christmas smash

Argos quickly apologised for its actions and claimed that the sales were the result of a genuine administrative error. It said it doesn't endorse breaking release dates.

The hotly anticipated shoot-'em-up is due for UK release on 26 September, but pictures of copies of the game that were allegedly sold by Argos before the official release date, along with pictures of dated receipts, sprang up online today.

According to one report, the Argos' website said the game could be collected between 19 and 20 September. However, when Register Hardware tried to order its own copy, we found that Argos had rectified the error, with a notice that "This page is currently unavailable". Blast.

This week, Microsoft confirmed that all UK copies of lalalala 3 Legendary Edition had already been allocated through pre-orders, and that stocks of the Limited Edition copy were also close to running out. It's not known what effect the Argos sales had on numbers.

Source: Reg Hardware.

4. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I ain't gonna waste my money on lalalala 3 !

I played lalalala it was boring, I played lalalala 2 it was boring and tbh honest I don't know what all the fuss is about. Its one of those games thats overated and most people only buy it because its 'cool' to have.

Bring on NHL 2K8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Downloaded the Beta, played it once, most over rated game in the world tbh, bring on Ace Combat 6

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

MS have already said they're not banning people's accounts and they hope the people who have it early enjoy the game. lalalala has never been a game I have liked. My FPS have to have a realistic feel to the guns such as Rainbow 6: Vegas and have to provide realistic shooting. lalalala has always felt generic to me and don't get me started on how boring the weapons feel. This is one 360 game I'll be giving a miss.

Now, Ninja Gaiden 2, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil 5, Alan Wake, Call Of Duty 4 and Silent Hill 5 are games I am certainly looking forward to. Particularly the first 2!!

7. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Oh gawd, saw this on Youtube, is super funny!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kvanJYOGlus

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

8. racketyluis is offline Just a Skidmark

lalalala 3 has been a great game not that much laggers but there still are some especially when thery're driving a vehicle like a mongoose... also when are we cruising in tdu if we cruise please message me!!!!
    Last edited by racketyluis; 09/10/07 at 02:13 AM.

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well i managed to get the game for £20 ( i love a bargain), which arrived through the post yesterday, still hasn't quite made it to my xbox yet, the only this that does interest me in this game, its the Co-op campaign mode, cause when i played lalalala single player campaign was sooooooo boring, but add another player the equation and it actually was good fun

10. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i love co-op. me and my friend allways end up racing around or killing each other tho lol

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**