Thread: Expedite

1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Expedite

I am going to kick some people out of Expedite becouse they are not active, infact no one is active, so if anyone wants a place. I am also going to link to here from the club website becouse our forums just arn't used.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Expedite

Sorry mate, I'm a loyal CRUK Member.. Wanna join
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

How active is the club becouse mine is useless. I spent forever on its site and am just about ready to give up the TDU side of the club, will keep the forza 2 section though. If I can find an active club I may be tempted to give my club over to the vice president and run.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    How active is the club becouse mine is useless. I spent forever on its site and am just about ready to give up the TDU side of the club, will keep the forza 2 section though. If I can find an active club I may be tempted to give my club over to the vice president and run.
    Our Club is very Active recruited two new member today I'm actually going on Live now so send me a FR and we'll talk.. I also need to race you once (well Actually I don't have to but I just wanna see if your good or not)

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Not very but I have good and bad races. I can't go on now. Tommrow I will probabably be on and might go on in about half an hour or so. Don't know, will send a FR though. Has your club got a website or do you orginise everything over messages?
    -----

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Has your club got a website or do you orginise everything over messages?
    We'll mostly have a thread in the CLub section just for members that will include news and schedules (sp?) for races, but most of the time we just send flash messages over live to all club members and tell them to come to the Club House ASAP..

7. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Im Working on a website for The Club....Nothing Fancy...Just Functional

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

It would be good to join you guys. Marc_CRX, are you the president or whatever its called of the club?
    -----

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

It would be good to join you guys. Marc_CRX, are you the president or whatever its called of the club?
    Yeah he, I'm VP (but give it afew weeks )..

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'll just send you a FR and i'll probably be online later. Just sent a message to the VP of Expedite saying im going, will keep the forza bit going though.
    -----

11. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Yeah he, I'm VP (but give it afew weeks )..
    Give it a Few weeks and you wont be vice president?

only joking...you will never be President as long as im around haha

although i must admit...you have been doing good with the recruiting :eek_blue:

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

He managed to get me to drop my club that has full members and working website I took a long time doing and the club house that cost $750,000 that was a lot of money when I made it.
    -----

13. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    Give it a Few weeks and you wont be vice president?

only joking...you will never be President as long as im around haha

although i must admit...you have been doing good with the recruiting :eek_blue:
    I've got a few more people that come on regularly that I might "Convert" but I'm not sure they're that good.. By the way Marc that race we had i just done it with a broken Friggen control!

14. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well Just been on and met up with you but it seems those (French) *******s wouldn't shut up! I was trying to say that you should warp to me later on and we can have a quick race..

15. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Well Just been on and met up with you but it seems those (French) *******s wouldn't shut up! I was trying to say that you should warp to me later on and we can have a quick race..
    Who me? That was my brother on then probably, dosn't come in and when he does its annoying. He didn't have the headset and he shouldn't have been signed into live.
    -----

16. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Who me? That was my brother on then probably, dosn't come in and when he does its annoying. He didn't have the headset and he shouldn't have been signed into live.
    Makes sense, your the second person today whos brother I've ran into (First was thropy).. Anyway will be on later tonight speak to YOU then