1. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Default I am leaving TDU and the club.

I am leaving, I feel I have nothing more to do here and have already Un-installed TDU.

I've had a great time while it lasted, and my driving game skills have improved more than they have in the last 4 years.

I am going to pursue other things and may stick around to the forums and I am NOT leaving because of the glitchiness of the game, I'm not like that i'm leaving because I feel I am done with TDU, alas I am thankul for the community's frienship and will miss you all, but we all have to move on.

Bye everyone. cyu. Southend Rage.
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sorry to see you go buddy but I have a niggling feeling you will return to TDU in the future as other games seem very limited compared to it, I love Forza 2 but man it got boring quick. I respect the fact you're leaving to try new things out though, variety is good and so is change and of course we'll be here if and when you come back to Hawaii.

Hope you do stick around, there's more to do here than just discuss TDU. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I can't think what to say This day will come for all of us eventually I guess.

It wont be the same without you, you had a good input to the club, you will be missed...

4. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

i think that this may also happening to me i left and when i got back from vacation i lost all of my skill for driving in tdu and now i just got nfs mw and im playing that i might still give tdu another shot but mabey but i aint leavin the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

5. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

The club won't be the same without you. I mean your the only member in the club close to my age. 12. I just hope you return in the future. I just wish we knew each other a bit more. If you have an Xfire, can you give it to me. Thanks.
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 21/09/07 at 21:04 PM.

6. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Wink

I'll definently return if somthing special happens, patch2 maybe.

But stinger don't kick me out of the club, I probably will return, I just need a break from TDU.

I didn't delete my profile.

7. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

good luck with ur new endevors and cheers for being part of the TDU C community
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

See you back here when TDU 2 is released.

9. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Erm.. My pc won't be powerful enough by then and, I'm done with Pcs I'm getting back to consoles when I get a PS3.

10. BirdxHunter is offline Just a Skidmark

I Agree With You I played forza for about a month then went back to Hawaii
    SCREW IT PLAY TDU FOREVER!!!
    Hope the Second one comes out

11. RB26DETT is offline Banned

please don't bump up old threads especially if you don't have anything significant to contribute. check the date of the previous post. thanks.