1. FizzPagan2000 is offline TDU Loyalist

Default passionate about the lm

hey all
    just wondering if anyone knows of an honest way to get an f1 lm apart from having preordered the game in america or endlessly hanging around on the atari forum? (doing my head in - havent slept much in over a week)

not interested in any of the other exclusives...
    saw Shane OO7 in his lm just now - some idiot americans didnt even notice... shocking...

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Sorry but the answer is ...

You just wait patiently on the Atari forums ... 'The Mole' does post giveaways every now and then ... but I guess people endlessly posting "when's the next giveaway" doesn't help
    I'd rather be topless !

3. F1Ferrari is offline Go gas makes you go fast

Hey fizkid2000 was just cruising with you earlier today, you had your orange Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe and I was driving a F430 Coupe. We were at the lighthouse.
    "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines." - Enzo Ferrari

4. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

i wouldn't mind getting my hands on a mclaren f1 LM, nice car, im happy with my Zonda roadster though.

5. Diablo G 1 is offline 200 Hours as an Ace

LM is a nice car, but it gets annoying being asked "where did you get that" or "come give me a code"

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

The LM is nice(ish), it gets boring after a while and you start pining after the proper F1 racer, the F1 GTR. (which i can't afford cos i bought the freakin LM)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I love my LM, the colour of it can't be reproduced so I wouldn't recommend painting it or if you want to buy 2. It's a good car, sounds good with the straight cut gearbox and handles well. Likes to peel out above 5000rpm in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear and will swap ends on you if driven with no aids over a crest or dip at high speed. Fun car, looks amazing and is exclusive, what more could you want.

Here's a nice lil image for you.

[OT] Nipper rep comments are private and for you only, thinking that because someone sent you that in a rep comment entitles you to use it where you like even though it breaks the rules is completely moronic. Use your common sense!
    I'm a bit mental.

8. iBilo is offline ;)

Mclaren F1 LM is the nicest car to drive on TDU.

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    [OT] Nipper rep comments are private and for you only, thinking that because someone sent you that in a rep comment entitles you to use it where you like even though it breaks the rules is completely moronic. Use your common sense!
    So how is whoever sent it to me not breaking the rules by swearing?

I though swearing in a post, PM and Rep comments was against the rules?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    So how is whoever sent it to me not breaking the rules by swearing?

I though swearing in a post, PM and Rep comments was against the rules?
    That's just the point, they are swearing aren't they and when you then show it you're doing so publicly for all to see? We're not flagged about it by the board automatically, it's upto you in that respect to inform us then we can see who sent you it and take action if needed.

Rep is negative as well as positive so it's quite easy for someone to say something derogatory or insulting and because it won't show who sent it then there's no real fear for them in doing so. However inform us and we can see who exactly sent that rep and caution or suspend them for doing so.

Basically we don't automatically know who is swearing via PM or Rep comments unless we are informed about it OR we perform a check looking for such indiscretions and if you're found to be doing so, be assured action will be taken.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

And thats the end of that, I've removed the comment to stop any further confrontation. As diablo says we can sort out the member involved all you have to do is ask.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

12. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I want to take no action against whomever sent it, as it did make me laugh a little.

And it's deffinitely a +rep cos its got a green box (That means + right?)

Sorry for all the inconvenience i have caused
    ||||||||||||||||||

13. FizzPagan2000 is offline TDU Loyalist

n1pper - you want a gtr??
    seriously if you're still chasing one gimme a yell - i have spare money