Thread: Site Support

1. Jusmar is offline 10-42!!!

Question Site Support

I love Tduc a lot and i was wondering if there was anything OTHER than donating money to help the site.
    Cars In TDU2 are like bricks with wings, not exactly graceful.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

All members who follow the rules, contribute constructively, and have fun are all ace simply legendary in our books.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 19/10/10 at 10:52 AM.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    all members who follow the rules, contribute constructively, and have fun are all ace in our books.
    So in short, we have no aces.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

There you go - I fixed it for ya

5. Jusmar is offline 10-42!!!

Thanks guys I always try to follow the rules.
    Cars In TDU2 are like bricks with wings, not exactly graceful.

6. Eathan Hunt is offline Hot Hatch

Hello! I have a question. Is it possible to take off my ban. Can you return me a possibility to have an avatar and to post threads and posts. I have already understood my mistakes! Sorry for bad English. Thank you!

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Seeing as though the beta has now finished ad it's unlikely you'll post stuff again and game is almost out yes. I'll sort it out shortly.