Results 1,341 to 1,353 of 1353

1. Stories is offline Sportscar Racer

all he needs to knows = girls are better and better with times, it's called "évolution" and it's like videogames (exapmles = girls are really more précious in 2015 than 1995, and TDU is really more interesting in 2017 than 2007 etc etc etc)

more beautifull, more clever, more rich, more independant, maybe more respectables and interesting sometimes probably

loving somebody or something who's not lovable is an error, and it contain himself too
    Last edited by Stories; 15/12/16 at 18:05 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    I wan't to do something, but at the same time I don't wan't to make a complete idiot out of Myself.

Stutter? I get minor heart attack when She's near Me and I basically forget that I have actually have tongue in My mouth.

Yes its that bad
    Imagine yourself at say age 25. Regardless of what you do or do not do, and what the outcome is, you will look back at your younger self, laugh, and go 'what an idiot I was'.
    What you want and what the other person is can change up to about that age anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Why do you think you'll make a complete idiot of yourself? Plus, again, think about what you want more. Is it do something, or keep yourself safe in the "comfort" (Not so comfort, because you suffer with it) zone?
    I was thinking more of that Indian guy on big bang theory. I think I've quoted the wrong post but I'm mobile so please kindly deal with it.

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Big text alert. Under the hidden button.

4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Maybe You're right maybe I'm just ovethinking the whole thing...

Anyway I really appreciate the support here, it feels good being able to talk to somebody about it so, thanks Milli and anybody else who tried to help

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. Stories is offline Sportscar Racer

don't worry, we're always searching something better, girls are same, but really think about your look, it's your product = the thing they will see in first (+ Chanel "égoïste" perfume )
    Last edited by Stories; 17/12/16 at 20:39 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

My grandmother passed away today so.... there's that.

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    Sorry for your loss
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

8. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    Sorry to hear that, I know how horrible it feels having been there a couple of years ago. I'm here if you want to talk to somebody
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Thanks guys She was 85 years old but still thinking clearly until this happened. I think she would've had a few more years had she not contracted some kind of infection, I don't know if the doctors are even sure what happened yet. It happened so fast, she only went in on Thursday.

10. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Sorry to hear about your loss Andai, I have that day coming up soon too, I feel like it's a matter of time
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Sorry to hear about that Andreas, I know there's not much one can say at such a deeply personal and tough time but have a from me, you, your grandmother and your family will be in my thoughts.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Sorry to hear that Andreas, loss of family member is always hard

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

13. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Sorry to hear that Andreas. I know this feeling. It' very hard.