Page 4 of 69 First ... 234561454 ... Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Pfft - you should try living in Melbourne. Only disasters around here are your annual bushfires (doesn't really affect the Metro areas) and the occasional storm/flood.

Quote Originally Posted by t. »
    Thanks. I can't account for Ryzza but I'm far from great haha.
    Yeah - there's a big difference between great and "simply legendary"
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 14/10/10 at 01:45 AM.

2. IDprofile is offline Can't wait for OculusRift

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Pfft - you should try living in Melbourne. Only disasters around here are your annual bushfires (doesn't really affect the Metro areas) and the occasional storm/flood.
    I live in Florida too, just moved to Winter Haven. But before that I lived in DeLand, lots of tornadoes, hurricanes, and yeah I see fires alot.

3. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by IDprofile »
    I'm not meaning to seam insensitive, I don't know what it's like to go through an earthquake, the damage done sucks, but that's cool. I'd love to wake up one day to an earthquake, if no damage was done. All I get is hurricanes and tornadoes, so to me that would be an awesome experience.
    Oklahoma gets its fare share of tornadoes. A hurricane is one thing I've yet to experience other than when they hit land.

To tell you the truth, earthquakes are kinda weird. You hear them coming. Almost like thunder but drawn out.. with buildup.. Very weird.

4. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

average day to do but I am kinda sad at the moment I got in trouble with my teacher I have got a whole load of homework today and I got what our school calls "memory training" which is basically copying 500 words exactly with out making mistakes or we have to do it again and my Girlfriend's Granddad died today so seeing her sad upsets me :|

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

5. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Is't ealy a hugly bad day, more exceddnly annoying as we left the MR2 out overnight in the street last night(we normaly keep it in the garage). Woke up this morning to go to the shop round the corner to see that someone had hit the back of the car and the bumper is fairly dented! Can't tell if it was a car or some chavs have hit/kicked it!

We thogh it'd be ok to replace, as we know someone who has a White Mk1 MR2 thats up for spairs and thankfully has the rear bumper for it! Bad ting is, since he lives down in England and a rear bumper is''t te sort of thing that you can send in the mail! So a trip down looks like its inorder!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I'm not meaning to seam insensitive, I don't know what it's like to go through an earthquake, the damage done sucks, but that's cool. I'd love to wake up one day to an earthquake, if no damage was done. All I get is hurricanes and tornadoes, so to me that would be an awesome experience.
    You should try being on the toilet when there's an earthquake, it's somewhat confusing.

7. "Hedge" is offline a.k.a. Tdu_Hedge

broke my right arm today have a cast on and i cannot drive at all, -________________-

8. IDprofile is offline Can't wait for OculusRift

Quote Originally Posted by "Hedge" »
    broke my right arm today have a cast on and i cannot drive at all, -________________-
    How did you break it? Is it your first break?

9. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

bad day again got yelled at by my teacher and the principal and I had nothing to do for the whole lunchtime coz my freinds werent at school today I HATE MY LIFE!!. I have only had one good day this year

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

10. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Ahhh it's gonna be a real crappy day today. 6AM and I have really bad stomach ache and cramps, couldn't even stand up properly. Then 5 minutes after I put my TV on because I can't get to sleep, *pop* I think it broke.

And it's only 6AM >.<

11. metalshredder7 is offline The One and Only...maybe.

Damn! Now that sucks.
    Founder | RACEmotion
    RACEmotion

12. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

oh no /indian accent (no racism intended)

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

13. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Accidentally got onto a sexually explicit site while testing the Google calculator on a school computer >.<

14. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Pahaha, sorry.

Turns out my TV wasn't broken, just needed a new fuse. But how was I meant to know after 4 hours of sleep. Dx

15. "Hedge" is offline a.k.a. Tdu_Hedge

How did you break it? Is it your first break?
    well, went to the doctor and they said the muscle was sore, prob due to working out

16. Revan174 is offline Bagel Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by "Hedge" »
    Ouch, that must suck

Today wasn't so bad, it was a day off for me. But I woke up at 2 pm because i slept through my 9 am alarm and now my sleep schedule's all whack. >.<
    TDU1 Online Name: Rev174
    My Twitter_(if you're THAT bored)

17. IDprofile is offline Can't wait for OculusRift

I'm home schooled but I take a couple of classes at high school, today my only class there was German. When I got out of class I found my bike tire completely flat, so I had to walk my bike 2.5 miles to get home, it's about 83f (i think about 28 celsius) today and having had broke my leg once, this walk was not pleasent.

18. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Teacher just made me go to the corridor because 2 guys next to me were noisy. FFFF...

I mean it was no big deal but information of that goes to my mom and then I'll have to explain it
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

19. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Quote Originally Posted by SuperhyperTDU »
    Teacher just made me go to the corridor because 2 guys next to me were noisy. FFFF...

I've had something similar before during an Art class. My class never shut up making noise while the teacher was trying to take the register. After 20 minutes she finally got us to be quiet. Then one of my 'friends' did something quite funny (I can't remember what) but only I saw it and I started laughing quietly but he carried on being funny and my laughing got progressively louder even though I was trying to stop myself. My teacher looked up and saw me laughing and everyone else sat there silent and she said "Right! That's it! You. Outside. Now!". How unfair, but it was quite funny looking back on it. Especially as that day was the day all the kids who were going to secondary school the next year were being shown around and they were in the Art block at the time. We were meant to set an example, I obviously didn't

My bad day/week:

The boiler in the house has been broken for the last five days and it's been freezing in the house (as in now warmer than outside so that's below 10C), but British Gas have finally come out to have a look today. Sods law, the guy fires up our central heating and it works straight away no problems, but he turned it off an on again to see if the problem was intermittent (which it is) and it didn't work. Problem is, he didn't have the part on him and he's now gone off to the nearest British Gas parts center which is an hour and a half's round trip away. I've got to go at 2pm so hopefully when he gets back it'll all be plain sailing.

20. Sponge is offline Spongify

Sucks when that happens. I used to make myself "Ill" (putting it in the least grotesque way possible) and then got sent home Loved being able to do that.

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Page 4 of 69 First ... 234561454 ... Last