1. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

that aint easy when you have the shortest temper in the world and are the most unpopular kid at school and I still have to endure another 4-5 years of torment at college you start to get really depressed when you only have two friends and had none for 3 years

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

It sounds like a tough situation and I would never try to undermine that but sadly your best hope of changing things is... you. You have to block it, you have to control your temper. These people are looking for a reaction, you react, they get what they're looking for. It's a philosophy I use when arguing with people, I never raise my voice or change tone instead remaining monotone throughout, I may well be hurt by what's said but I won't show it. This doesn't mean you should retract your emotions from everyone, just don't let those out to intimidate you see them.

You have a girlfriend if I am right, and a couple of friends. You have foundations there, work it and use them as a channel to mingle with more people. I would never say it was easy, far from it but with your effort plus any help you can get from superiors at school etc it may help you.. who knows.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

thanks t you and ryzza are great people. I have tried for so long to control my temper it is really hard to do and I think I am starting to make some progress

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

4. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by TDUFREAK500 »
    thanks t you and ryzza are great people. I have tried for so long to control my temper it is really hard to do and I think I am starting to make some progress
    Thanks. I can't account for Ryzza but I'm far from great haha.

Glad to hear you're starting to get somewhere, albeit slowly.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

5. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

Worst day today. Boring at school, had to go to a idiot's house for dinner, almost got killed in a Hyundai, played a team sport and lost, referee was dumb walked home.

Worst day in a long time and I'm about to punch the monitor. (And then I'll weep due to FMLness)

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

6. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Started work on my bike:

Made hip feel like crap, then caught the worst cold ive ever had off my mum. now feel like crap.
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

7. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I love how this thread only started like a few days ago and there's already nearly 50 posts of venting and expressing feelings XD

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

8. Acid44 is offline Beercules

I'm getting tired of people acting like Practical Man. Everyone just seems to be sitting around and watching crap go down the drain lately, it's lame, I won't have it. It's time for me to wear my undies on the outside and become Impractical Man. Fo realz.

9. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

My left earphone stopped working due to a torn wire. I cut it up to see if I could fix it, of course I couldn't Ridiculous, I know, but annoying nonetheless.

10. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Quote Originally Posted by TomRS »
    I love how this thread only started like a few days ago and there's already nearly 50 posts of venting and expressing feelings XD
    It's the TDUC "How does that make you feel?" forum!

But I am glad that everyone who was suffering badly is now feeling better.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

11. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Haha!!! Where to start!!!

12. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Boring school work wet lunchtime watching everyone one have fun while I had nothing to do but listen to music, Got in trouble with the teacher and dropped my fanta and spilt everywhere and got yelled at by mum and got into an argument with her bad enough??

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

The sooner you learn to always let women win arguments (before they actually turn into arguments) the better off you'll be

14. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I argue with them for the sake of seeing how wound up they get, lol. Then I start laughing and I get a "What are you laughing about, there's nothing funny about this argument!" - Oh yes there is.

15. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

And after a moment or two, they start laughing themselves.

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Either that or you hear a distinct mutter grumble and you get the silent treatment

17. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

At least it gives you some peace and quiet that way.

18. IDprofile is offline Can't wait for OculusRift

Haha, yeah women are horrible at arguments judging by my mother and sister.

Today wasn't horrible but life in general is a bit sucky right now.
    I've been sick for ever and I just keep getting sick with something else when I just start feeling better. My step father is really pissing me off, I'm not allowed to play or watch gameplay/trailer of a Teen rated game (ESRB rating), tonight I just found out that I'm not allowed to ride a bicycle on my circular non busy street when it's dark.
    Tomorrow I have uniform inspection in JROTC (US Army class at high school), I need to prepare for that tonight. =( I have less than an hour 'till I have to be in bed which is at 22 thanks to my step dad.

19. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

Not a bad day but an interesting one..

Woke up this morning getting ready to pick up my first paycheck of my life and... The moment I step out of bed an earthquake rolls through. Turns out it was a 5.1. Not too big but for this area, it is.

Anyway, that's my boring story.

20. IDprofile is offline Can't wait for OculusRift

Quote Originally Posted by iLLGT3 »
    Woke up this morning getting ready to pick up my first paycheck of my life and... The moment I step out of bed an earthquake rolls through. Turns out it was a 5.1. Not too big but for this area, it is.
    I'm not meaning to seam insensitive, I don't know what it's like to go through an earthquake, the damage done sucks, but that's cool. I'd love to wake up one day to an earthquake, if no damage was done. All I get is hurricanes and tornadoes, so to me that would be an awesome experience.