1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default Another Heli Crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time the Boss of Subaru Rally, lucky to get away with his life

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6997784.stm

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That's pretty scary actually.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Think about it though, would you really want to step back into a Helicopter after a close friend was killed by one not two days before!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Bloody hell thats bad,. Is it just me or is air travel in general goin through bad times atm, first McRae then the Thai airpplane this morning and now the boss of Scooby.

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Maybe the Millenium Bug is a few years late?

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Blimey.

There was a period about a year ago when 4 or 5 airplanes crashed in a month and it was still the safest form of trasport then. Choopers arn't in that though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

this is very spooky, you would have to force me into a helicoptor at the moment, two heicoptor crashes in 2-3 days maybe, but 2 friends crashing in differant helicoptors is extrememly coincidental, im not saying that it was done purposely by the way

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. Tuph is offline Drifting Ledgend

If i was in a crash and they wanted to air lift me on a hot day i wouldn't do it.
    But that really sucks.

Hope hes allright.

Current bank: $0
    Current fines: $350,000
    RUF TURBO !

9. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Someone is definitely trying to kill off all Subaru drivers and the bosses, This is no accident, this is happening for a purpose,

That is what I think. I may be wrong but it seems suspicious to me that it happened within Subaru.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

bloody hell, the air has been bad recently, what with the crash landing yesterday at heathrow.

the pilot deserves a medal, he really does.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer that was quite inpressive but this thread thing happened ages ago. No more info has been released about it I take it though. Just thinking what ifs with the one yesterday, if he landed that on the tarmac that would have been crazy, going at that speed and that angle, would have flipped probably and there was fuel everywhere as it was, tarmac would cause a spark. Such a talented pilot to put it down on the grass.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .