Topic:

Tuning?

1. Avtomat Robinio is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Tuning?

Hi, im new to TDU central and new to TDU so i got some questions,

I,ve got the 350z(my favorite car) and i wonder if/how i can tune it? where can i?

is there a place where i can modify/"pimp" my car?

Ive also got GT.500, and Audi TT sport.

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

There are 'Tuner' shops located all around the island ... they normally cover a few manufacturers in one shop

Sorry can't remember where the Nissan one is ... it's either down by the city or over by the Jag and Aston dealers

These give performance upgrades from levels 1 to 3 ... cars you buy from the dealers are level 0

some of the cars also get upgrades to bodykits (Mustangs, SLK, Z & Alfa GT) ... and the Mustangs you can apply either Ford and Saleen tuning too ... do a forum search I'm sure theyre talked about elsewhere

as to 'pimp'ing cars ... sorry but you can't do things like putting Veilside kits on the cars ... but you can paint most of the cars in silly colours (apart from Ferraris and Massers)
    I'd rather be topless !

3. Avtomat Robinio is offline Just a Skidmark

do you know where you can tune the GT.500 too? or modify it with spoilers and stuff?

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Have a look here, it has a big map of where everything is located and answers some FAQ's. Hope this helps.

5. Avtomat Robinio is offline Just a Skidmark

Ok Thx i was looking for that but, i couldnt find it before thx,

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Avtomat Robinio »
    do you know where you can tune the GT.500 too? or modify it with spoilers and stuff?
    GT500 can be tuned in the Shelby tuner ... American not too far (a couple of miles drive) from the Ford Dealer

As I mentioned before this game doesn't have spoilers etc like forza/NFS/Juiced the only way bodykits change is on SOME of the tuning upgrades ... for example you can put Saleen kits on the current Mustangs (if you do this only have the standard wheels on the Mustang when you buy if from the ford dealer)
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Avtomat Robinio is offline Just a Skidmark

Is it easier to drift with a steering wheel or with out? because i have one and i like to cruise and drift

8. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Avtomat Robinio »
    Is it easier to drift with a steering wheel or with out? because i have one and i like to cruise and drift
    If you want to drift ...

1. Ask Nipper or Johnasen nicely for their opinions ... I don't drift, don't see the point!

2. download 'Hardcore Mode' ... I hear that makes cars drift better
    I'd rather be topless !

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Thanks for the mention Hybrid

Deffinitely get HCM (Champion level required as well as the download)

Then hit me up on Live and we will go from there
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.