1. Sultan is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default Help! Installation problem!

I bought TDU for PC today (I wanted Ferraris), and so I'm installing normally. But at the last moment, an error comes up. It says that it couldn't find Manual.BG, and verify that I could see and access it. Any help?
    I play, these racing games:
    1. GranTurismo 4
    Oh come on, let's be honest. GT4 has 720+ cars, 50+ tracks, and the best graphics.
    2. Test Drive Unlimited
    Koenigsegg! Honolulu! Speed! I love TDU.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

My only advice is to maybe try again? Tell me if it helps..

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah, uninstall the game AND the patch (if you installed that)

Try here for a detailed uninstall and install process http://forums.eu.atari.com/showpost....45&postcount=1
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Sultan is offline Burnt-out Shell

Technically, I had never installed the game. At the last bars in installation, the error appeared. All files that had been copied were kept, but I don't think the game was completely installed. I deleted all its files, but the ones it said in the link were never there (Yes, I can see hidden files). So I just re-did it.

How do I find the patch? What name does it have?
    1. GranTurismo 4
    Oh come on, let's be honest. GT4 has 720+ cars, 50+ tracks, and the best graphics.
    2. Test Drive Unlimited

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Have you downloaded the patch? then you need to open the folder of the patch, then click on the icon to install (the only one which isn't a word doc I think)

6. Sultan is offline Burnt-out Shell

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6668/dibujoss2.jpg

There's a screenshot.

I haven't downloaded anything. I just bought the game, came home, and immediately installed the game.
    1. GranTurismo 4
    2. Test Drive Unlimited

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Ah... Sorry I have no idea what the problem is

If you post this to the official attari forums' PC Tech Help, then you should get some sort of solution, if not, they'll refer you to the Official Atari support team.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/forumdisplay.php?f=459

8. Sultan is offline Burnt-out Shell

Well, thanks. I registered and posted it. Thanks for the help guys.
    1. GranTurismo 4
    2. Test Drive Unlimited

9. buttsneeze is offline Burnt-out Shell

It doesn't seem to be a file that you need to run the game, so you can probably just go ahead and start it (use the .exe, it probably didn't make a shortcut)

10. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

How about you go try and find the pdf online. Put it in the folder that TDU is being installed in, and see if that works. I don't know if it will work but give it a try.