1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default This is how it should sound.

Ok as well are all upset with TDU not having the best car sound other than some.

Please post what the car should have sounded like in the game.

For the Sagaris this is what I would have liked it to sound like.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

or this

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Don't really think that gets the sound very well to be honest. Most sound come though vibrations and whenever your near or in a tvr or most other sports car you feel and here it inside you almost. Sounds stupid but true. The TVR's sounds quite good really if you wind up the sounds on a 5.1 system.

That your vid?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Jo3lT is offline 100% British Beef

I quite like most of the sounds in this game, If what Pheralas says is true then I cant wait for my new surround sound system to be delivered

4. MrColonist is offline Upcomming drifter

I'm a very big fan of the TVR Sagaris, but I'm sorry to say that almost every YouTube video has a very poor sound quality so you can't hear the real sound of it. It sounds a lot more like this one (at 6 seconds left of the movie you can hear the awesome exhaust sound)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Porsche Carrera GT - "Oouh!"

Leader of 'The Sagarillaz' club!

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Wow! that is one unique sound

6. Steeevy is offline Hot Hatch

I got 5.1 but still i dont like some car sounds..

7. Captain_ClutchKick is offline Slidey slidey!

The red TVR is how they want you to think it sounds but in fact it will end up sounding rough after a few thousand miles, especially on idle like the blue/purple one
    Cars:
    Freedom, style, sex, power, motion, colour, everything.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Well done for bringing up an 8 month old thread although, unlike most people, you actually contributed some interesting information to it unlike the usual suspects.

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Why bring up a 3 day odl thread TSS ... pointless It's kind of the same as Captain brinigng it up ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Why do you go mental when someone does this? I don't understand why? Does it affect the website or something? :huh_blue:

11. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I didn't have much else to do at 5 in the morning. Anyway I was saying that he actually contributed rather than post worthless crap. So it's not all bad

12. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Why do you go mental when someone does this? I don't understand why? Does it affect the website or something? :huh_blue:
    Yea, it destroys the interwebs when this happens, kind of like a time flux or something, I don't know, rambling lool.

I'm glad it got bumped though, so I can listen to the TVR's again hehe
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

13. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    Yea, it destroys the interwebs when this happens, kind of like a time flux or something, I don't know, rambling lool.

I'm glad it got bumped though, so I can listen to the TVR's again hehe

A Time Flux Capacitor

14. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    A Time Flux Capacitor
    Yep, thats what happens or sumin
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.