1. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Default Ninja Gaiden II!!!

Now, I don't normally get insanely excited about games. Ninja Gaiden Black was the first game I actually bought for my 360 (eventhough it's an Xbox game and not including those that came with it) and it was one of my favourite games ever! I can't wait for the sequel. Hopefully it won't get banned because of the OTT blood and gore, I think it just adds to the insanely wonderful gameplay and NGB is OTT anyway!

So yeah, sure I'm excited about Assassin's Creed, Alan Wake, RE4, Silent Hill 5 and CoD4. But this game is sitting on a golden throne covered in naked women who are pouring Strongbow down his throat (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah) at the top of my Most Wanted.

Yes. It is.

Oh, and it's 360 exclusive as MS have got themselves involved with the publishing or something.

More info below:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...g=tabs;summary

2. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

i hear about every single video game coming out before anyone here but i never post it mabey i should start wat ev
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Wow, I guess this game isn't popular enough to warrant a post. Maybe I should have posted it in the Good 360 Games post.

As for hearing about every single game before everyone. Don't you just think some people wait for some concrete information before posting? It makes sense rather than just saying "such and such a game is coming out". I'd rather know when, where, what it's going to be like, etc. than just "it's coming out".

4. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

o really then what about tdu 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

5. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

What about it?