Topic:

Log Out Issue

+ Reply to Thread

1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Log Out Issue

Diablo,

I'm having an issue using the 'Log Out' button both at work and home ... one running IE6 the other IE7

I have to Log Out Twice! The first time tells me I've logged out but still shows the 'Log Out Hybrid_IV' bit in the corner ... clicking it a second time logs out!
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sounds like a corrupt cookie or session, try clearing your cookies and then logging back in, then try to log out then close the browser. Does this solve it?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

tried that ...

but it does appear that I'm actually logged out the first time even though it still says 'Lout Out Hybrid_IV' in the top rh corner as I tried to click back on the home page and it then showed that I was logged out
    I'd rather be topless !

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ah I know what that is, I'll fix it later. Thanks for the headsup!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alrighty then, just had a mess around with this and it's a cache issue, when you click to Log Out the page reloads itself but the cache keeps the top section as it was. You can see this in effect by refreshing the page once logged out, notice the link disappears due to the refresh?

I'll see what I can do about it though.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

This is exactly wht happens to me, when you click log out it still shows the option but when you move to a new page within the forum or refresh it dissapears or asks you to log in if you try to post.

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I'm sure it's happened to me recently as well, wondered what it was. Thanks for looking into it

Search Tags